🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel

A certain blonde brat is recording herself costumed as Queen Bee and as Lady Luck in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Chloé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

"Welcome to my secret lair," Queen Bee greeted the camera. "Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Lady Luck showed up to ask me for advice."

"I admire Queen Bee so much!" "Lady Luck" gushed. "She showed me what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes Cat Noir and I get ourselves into."

"Oh, please. You would do the same for me." Queen Bee spoke.

"Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess." "Lady Luck" uttered.

"You're right." Queen Bee laughs conceitedly. "Lady Luck" joins in with the same laughter.

The scene zooms out to reveal that it is the film being watched on a screen in Miss Bustier's classroom.

"That's not Lady Luck, that's you, Chloé!" Ivan called her out.

The entire class laughs.

"Of course that's the real Lady Luck!" Chloé insisted.

Giselle face-palms while Kalianna covered her eyes.

"But Chloé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh- I mean: about Queen Bee?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Lady Luck said so," Chloé clicks on the remote control.

"Queen Bee really makes us stronger," "Lady Luck" said on-screen.

"She truly is Miraculous," Chloé voiced in unison with "Lady Luck".

"Chloé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Lady Luck. You didn't even bother to match her hair color OR her eyes!" Giselle exposed.

"Uh... she... just... dyed her hair blonde to look like me," Chloé lied, flipping her ponytail.

"And what about her eyes huh? Did they magically switch from amber to blue? Is that the powers of her Miraculous as well?" Giselle asked in a mocking tone.

The entire class starts laughing again.

"Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers!" Chloé sat down and looked at Adrien. "Except you, Adrikins. None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Oh, what a shame," She said sarcastically. She immediately realizes what she just said and looks shocked.

The class laughs harder and Kalianna covers her mouth with her hand.