🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬

Scene: Park des Vosges

"Why are we at Mari-Trash's birthday party again?" Giselle asked Kalianna. She and her were sitting down at one of the tables their friends had set up for Marinette's birthday.

"Because despite us not seeing eye to eye, Alya wanted us all to be here, except for Chloé and Sabrina," Kalianna recalled.

Giselle groans. "Why do we have to give her gifts though? She's not even gonna want them."

"You'd be surprised," Kalianna shrugged.

Meanwhile, behind Alya, Kim, Nathaniel, and Juleka are attempting to blow up balloons.

"Sorry, I'm running late," Alya told Marinette on her phone. "Can you meet me at the park? We'll, uh-" She stops when the balloon Kim is inflating explodes, knocking him back while Nathaniel and Juleka are unfazed.

"Jam straight from there to the uh, dentist!" Alya rushed out.

"Yes, uh, yes! Awesome! To the dentist! Totally!" Marinette giggles on the other end. "I'll be right there!" She hung up.

"I swear though, if I catch her throwing my gift into the trash I don't care if it's her birthday, I'm beating her a$$," Giselle vowed.

Kalianna chuckled and shook her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Everything was now set up and Alya shows up with a blindfolded Marinette. Alya took off the blindfold.

"Happy Birthday Marinette!!!" Everyone screamed.

The bluenette was delighted, especially when she saw Adrien waving at her.

Soon after, everyone began giving presents to Marinette. Mylène gave her a book and she hugs her.

The last people that had to give gifts to Marinette were Kalianna and Giselle.

"Happy Birthday Marinette," Giselle says in a bored tone, offering the girl a paper bag that had the luxury brand Prada on it.

"I got you this," Kalianna says, holding out a small Tiffany & Co. box.

Marinette eyed their gifts with a sour expression on her face. "No thanks, I don't want them." She declined coldly.

"You don't want the purse? That's too bad, you need it," Giselle sneered, looking at Marinette's purse. She grunted when Kalianna elbowed her in the side.

"M, just take the gifts," Alya told her best friend before leaning into her ear. "You should be lucky they're even giving you anything, much less luxury items." She whispered to her.

"I don't care. I don't want them! It's my birthday and I can turn away any gift I want to." Marinette frowns.

"So how come you didn't turn away Nathaniel's? Or Alix's?" Kalianna asked angrily. "Quit being so immature. You're 14 now. Even though I still haven't forgotten that you didn't bring me a gift for MY birthday, you don't see me being petty by not showing up to give you a gift on yours."