🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom

Tom Dupain was currently teaching the class how to make macarons.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let it infuse for one minute." He says.

"I love it when your dad comes to class and gives us pastry lessons!" Alya whispered to Marinette.

The bluenette giggles. "So does he!"

"I love Mr. Tom's macarons so much," Giselle says to Kalianna. "But every time I go get some she's always there glaring at me," She narrowed her eyes at Marinette.

"You ignore her right?" Kalianna crossed her arms.

"Yeah, but she's the one who doesn't mind her own business. I even heard her one time mumbling to keep my nasty hands away from her dad's macarons!" Giselle revealed.

Kalianna scoffed. "If they're her dad's then she should keep her hands away from them too."

"Urgh! Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty, cooking like some maid? If I want a croissant, I'd just make my butler get it for me." Chloé voiced obnoxiously just then.

"He's not making croissants Chloé, those are macarons!" Rose says to her.

"It's all done with a flick of the wrist. But you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself!" Tom utters, mixing the batter with a wooden spoon.

"And soil my Chanel pants? Who's he kidding?" Chloé crossed her arms.

"Look at this lovely emulsion," Tom said, showing everyone the batter.

The students all gasp in awe.

"It's beautiful!" Rose remarks.

Meanwhile, Chloé had snuck away from everyone. Marinette noticed and sees the blonde brat dial someone on her phone before she started whispering.

"Hey," Giselle nudged Kalianna. "Who's Chloé talking to?"

The noirette looked at the wannabe barbie whispering on her phone before she hung up.

Kalianna narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Chloé.

"Now we need to chill it for half an hour," Tom informs. "Marinette?"

The bluebell-eyed girl quickly turned her attention to her father. "Yes, dad?"

"Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me, please?" Tom hands Marinette the bowl. "In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites."

Meanwhile, Chloé joins the students again smugly.

"Of course." Marinette proceeds to walk out of the classroom with the bowl.