👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Gabriel's fashion show is broadcast and shown on Kalianna's laptop. Tikki is watching the broadcast.

"Tonight, the Grand Palais hosts the most eagerly awaited event of the year! The sensational fashion show with the famous designer Gabriel Agreste!" Nadja smiled on-screen. "And a major event always brings prestigious guests: Mayor of Paris, André Bourgeois, is expected to attend the show with his wife, the great and highly respected fashion queen-"

Meanwhile, Kalianna is perfecting her derby hat. "Okay, have I got my signature?" She looked inside the hat and saw the signature 'K.D.S' inside in white calligraphy. "Alright, got it!"

(Sukura41: The hat is from Mr

(Sukura41: The hat is from Mr. Pigeon if you don't remember.)

"Honestly, Kalianna, it's perfect the way it is!" Tikki assured.

"Oh, Tikki, I don't know..." Kalianna replied nervously. "Adrien is supposed to model it in front of everyone. If no one likes it they'll probably think I have zero talent! And they'll probably think my hat is ugly too..."

"You're a great designer, Kalianna. Besides, if your hat was so ugly, why did Gabriel Agreste, hand-pick it for his fashion show?" Tikki asked.

"Let's not forget he chose Marinette's hat as well." Kalianna reminded.

"True, but your hat is much better than hers. You found inspiration in old styles such as Steampunk and Victorian, which still looks good in modern times! To be honest, Marinette's hat is kind of plain compared to yours." Tikki says.

(Sukura41: LMAO. Not Tikki throwing shade at Marinette's derby hat! 😭)

"You're right! Besides, I don't have time to make changes anyway." Kalianna shrugged.

"Kalianna! Let's go! The show is starting soon! You better have on your outfit missy!!" Vanita yelled at her daughter from downstairs.

"Ah!" Kalianna panicked and looked at her nightwear before looking at her outfit for the fashion show on the bed. "C-Coming mom!"