🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna was currently playing the music called "Big Bang" by Clara Nightingale on her laptop on her vanity desk.

The noirette was dancing to the music in the middle of her room, pulling off the moves that Clara was doing on the TV smoothly.

"🎵Don't you stop, dancing to the music.
Baby! Yeah, it's like a miracle.
Don't you stop, dancing to the music,
Music, oh, it's getting physical!
Don't you stop, dancing to the music.🎵"

Kalianna falls on her bed while attempting a handstand walkover. "Ugh, I hope I'm not starting to become like Marinette."

"And that was Clara Nightingale's hit single "Big Bang" for us!" Alec spoke on screen.

Kalianna sits at her desk.

"Wow! That girl is incredible!" Tikki praised.

"I love her! She's totally passionate about her music!" Kalianna smiles.

Alec turns to Clara, who dances while he speaks to her. "Clara, in just a few short months you've become an international sensation with your ultra-unique singing and style. Apparently, you even sing and dance in your sleep! Do you ever stop?"

"Never, you see.
Dancing and singing are everything to me. And I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance To the amazing people of France!" Clara replies.

"See that, Tikki? She's a true artist! Boy, I'd sure love to design something for her." Kalianna says.

"You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, which is gonna be titled "Miraculous"." Alec revealed.

Kalianna gasps.

"I really admire and adore Lady Luck and Cat Noir." Clara winked. "An homage to them I wanted to pay, because they inspire me every single day!"

Kalianna shrieks in delight. "She's gonna be doing a song about me and Cat Noir! I mean- Lady Luck! Oh! I'm so excited I could faint!"

"Auditions will be held at the Grand Palais Hotel, is that right? A little birdie told me that you already found your Cat Noir. Care to share the good news?" Alec questioned Clara.

"My lips are sealed, but soon they'll be revealed. We must still cast Lady Luck and extras, by the way. So come on out and audition today!" Clara encouraged, dancing away.

Kalianna's phone buzzes beside the computer. She picks it up and answers it to see Giselle's with the rest girls behind her.

"Kalianna, OMG, did you hear what Clara said? All us girls are heading over to audition. Are you coming too?" Giselle asked.

"He11 yeah! I'm not gonna miss my chance to meet Clara Nightingale in the flesh! I'll meet you there." Kalianna says.

"See ya!" Giselle waved at her.