🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau. Guest Room.

Kalianna is excitedly prepping up the room.

"Kalianna, aren't you supposed to be going to school?" Tikki asks.

"I can't Tikki, someone very special is coming today," Kalianna replies.

"Who are they?" Tikki questioned, watching her owner while she fixed the pillows on the bed.

"My cousin Sydney. She's staying here for a while since my dad's out in Florida handling a domestic violence case." Kalianna replied, dusting off the silky bed covers.

"And what about your mom?" Tikki questioned.

"She's heading to Italy to show off her next collection of dresses to Anna Dello Russo, an Italian fashion editor. Anna's gonna publish them in a fashion magazine." Kalianna explained.

"Wow, your mother's that famous that fashion editors from Italy are reaching out to her?" Tikki questioned.

"M-hm!" Kalianna fixed the slightly crooked lamp on the nightstand. "She's gonna be in Italy for a while, and Gladys is on vacation in Scotland to visit her family. So because I can't be in the house alone, my mom called Sydney and asked if she could stay here. It turns out she's back in Paris!" Kalianna smiles.

Just then a honk was heard outside.

"That must be Sydney!" Kalianna ran out of the room as Tikki hid inside her purse.

Scene: Outside De-Sinclair Chateau.

Sydney stepped out of a cab while a man got out her luggage from the trunk.

"Thank you." Sydney says to the man, handing him the cash.

The man nods and gets back in the car.

The cab drove off as Kalianna ran out of the house and pressed the button, opening the entrance gates.

"SYDNEY!" Kalianna rushed at her cousin, engulfing her in a hug.

Sydney chuckled. "Good to see you too cousin."

"Lemme help you with your stuff." Kalianna smiles, grabbing two of Sydney's Prada suitcases. "I'll show you to your room."

"Ooo, can't wait to see!" Sydney replies excitedly, grabbing her other two suitcases.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Guest Room.

"So, how's your dancing career going?" Kalianna asked while Sydney hung a few outfits in the closet. "Last I checked you've got like 40 million followers on YouTube."

Sydney froze as she was about to hang up another outfit. She sighed and put it up before sitting next to Kalianna on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" Kalianna probed, seeing the frown on her big cousin's face.