🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭

Scene: Couffain Houseboat

"Oops! Sorry, Mylène. My bad!" Kalianna apologized after she bumped into Mylène. She and her friends were all helping to set up the Couffaine houseboat for a music festival. "I think this is yours Rose," She said, handing Rose a microphone out of the box of stuff she was holding.

"Thanks, Kalianna! Do you realize? It's our very first concert! It's going to be awesome!" Rose chirped into the microphone, which produced feedback.

Kalianna winced before smiling and walking over to Giselle, who was sitting down on a box. "He's not here yet." She uttered, referring to Adrien.

"No worries gurl. The gig ain't start yet." Giselle reassured.

"Still though, could you, um, you know, check with Nino? Just in case he forgot Juleka's address?" Kalianna inquired.

Giselle smirks and looks over at Nino, who was on a ladder handling a speaker as Alya steadied the said ladder. "Hey, Nino! You hear from Adrien, by any chance?"

"He had something to do with his old man. He said he'll come right after." Nino replied.

Kalianna sighs in relief while Giselle chuckles.

"Captain Anarka speaking to ya!" Anarka appeared." So how's it comin' along me young pirates? Ready to celebrate the-" She stopped and adjusts her glasses. "Whatcha up to, there, matey?" She walked up to Kalianna, taking the box from the girl's hands.

"Uh, hello ma'am. I'm cleaning up for tonight. Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!" The noirette smiled.

"You're cleaning?" Anarka laughed before she began scattering the things from the box. "We never pick up in this house! Didn't me daughter tell you? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life!"

Kalianna and Giselle shared a look.

They begged to differ.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien was playing the piano for Gabriel and Nathalie. He winced when he accidentally played the wrong key.

Gabriel held up his hand. "I've heard enough." He stood up and walked behind Adrien. "Are you sure you're practicing, Adrien?"

"I'm just doing the same exercises over and over again," Adrien replied. "I think I could make better progress if I could just play with other musicians. After all, music's meant to be shared with other people, don't you think?"

"We Agreste's are soloists. We're not near group members. I suggest you rehearse your piece some more. You'll play it for me again later today."

Adrien's eyes widened. "But father, you promised that I could attend my friends' concert!"

"Not after that performance you've just given, which is probably due to their influence! You need to refocus, Adrien."

Adrien frowned as his father and Nathalie left the room. He then called Nino.