❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: For those of you who didn't read the tags this will contain Kagami salt

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: For those of you who didn't read the tags this will contain Kagami salt. Which means she'll be an ice-cold b1tch towards Kalianna. I know she's my favorite character but something about me just LOVES putting my favorite characters as my OC's rivals and stirring up drama :D.)

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

"Whoa, Whoa!" A man cried as he flew unstably through the air. He had lost control of his glider.

"Oh no!" A civilian exclaimed.

Lady Luck then swooped in and caught the man just then. She brought the man down to a roof while Cat Noir, who was holding a bouquet, dropped down on the roof.

"You should take the elevator next time." Lady Luck suggested to the man.

"Pound it!" The Miraculous duo fist-bumped.

"My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea." The man said sheepishly.

"Don't forget your bouquet!" Cat Noir gave the man back his bouquet, but he picked one rose out.

"Be careful on your way back." Lady Luck pronounced with a brief wave.

"For you, M'lady." Cat Noir kneels and showed the rose on his hand as Lady Luck turned to face him.

"Seriously, Cat Noir? You're about to transform back!" Lady Luck points his ring.

"So what?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well, if you transform back, then I'll know who you are and then..." Lady Luck trailed off.

"And then we won't keep secrets from each other anymore." Cat Noir then transforms back to Adrien and Lady Luck is shocked.

"We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawk Moth, then we can both run away to an island!" Adrien told Lady Luck, who smiles a little bit

"We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawk Moth, then we can both run away to an island!" Adrien told Lady Luck, who smiles a little bit. "Far away from everything. We will live off nothing but fruits, and we will have a little pet hamster and we will name it-"