🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦

Scene: Parisian Streets

Lady Luck and Cat Noir are chasing after a runaway bus and land on top of it.

"It's no good! The brakes are busted!" The bus driver informed.

"Ready, Cat Noir?" Lady Luck asked.

"I'm always ready, M'lady. Who needs brakes when they've got us?" Cat Noir throws his staff.

Lady Luck catches it, jumps under the bus, wraps her yo-yo around it, then wraps her yo-yo around the staff.

After the bus passes from under her, she throws it for Cat Noir to catch. He extends his staff in between two lampposts. The bus is about to hit a man, August, and his mother. But luckily the lampposts, staff, and yo-yo all manage to stop it from happening.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir then escort the passengers off the bus.

"So, uh, Lady Luck, what would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Rooftop style?" Cat Noir asked.

"Ooo, a dinner party as superheroes?" Lady Luck asked.

"Well, uh, yeah. That's right. We're only together when we're saving Paris. I mean, wouldn't you actually like to get to know one another?" Cat Noir probed.

"That sounds really nice and fun, but, I already have plans with some friends." Lady Luck revealed.

The bus driver steps out of the bus and shakes hands with Cat Noir. "Thank you." He shakes Lady Luck's hand. "Thank you, Lady Luck."

The bug heroine nods and waves at the man as he left.

"Well, if your plans end early, come and join me." Cat Noir says.

"Okay, but no promises." Lady Luck replies.

"I'll be waiting, M'lady." Cat Noir said while Lady Luck swung away.

Cat Noir smiles at her for a moment before he leaves too.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Kalianna is walking with Giselle to meet up with their friends.

"Sooo, do you think Adrien will be with our friends when we show up?" Giselle asked.

"I really hope he is. I'd love to share André's ice cream with him. They say that whoever shares his ice cream will be in love forever." Kalianna looks up at the sky lovingly.

"Oh yeah? Well, I need to share his ice cream with my special someone. I hope they come along soon." Giselle pouts.

"Don't you and Nathaniel have something going on?" Kalianna smirked.

"Eh, Nate's great and all but me and him wouldn't work. I'm too bold and while I find his shyness cute I need someone who matches my energy. Someone who... who's just my height." Giselle looks at her feet.