🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷

Scene: Césaire Apartment

In the living room, Alya and Nino are dancing in front of the television.

Giselle and Kalianna are watching from behind, Adrien was also watching on videocall on Kalianna's phone.

"They're so in sync with each other," Kalianna commented.

"You're right. Someday I hope I'll find someone I can share everything with..." Adrien admitted.

Kalianna blushes while Giselle smirks at her.

"Like they do," Adrien sighs. "But until my father starts letting me go out more often, that probably won't be happening."

"Are you sure your dad won't let you come? It's such a bummer." Kalianna said.

"You know how overprotective he is. One day he'll realize I'm not a child anymore, but we're not quite there yet." Adrien says.

Kalianna chuckled.

"Big finish, here we go!" Nino says.

"You don't wanna miss this," Kalianna directs her phone at Alya and Nino.

Nino poses on one leg just as the dance ended. "Yeah!"

The girls start laughing.

"Aw, shoot. Did I miss the ballet?" Alya's sister, Nora, inquired as she entered the room while Nino almost fell over.

"Nora, is your match over already?" Alya probed.

Nora puts down her bag. "First round: total knockout. Huh-huh-huh!" She did punching motions in the air. "As usual," She put her arm around her little sister's shoulder and began whispering to her. "I told you a hundred times not to call me Nora in front of people, little sis." She turned to the rest. "The name is Anansi, like a spider."

"Sure, I'll call you Anansi when you stop calling me 'little sis'," Alya says.

"Good to see you Anansi." Giselle smiled.

"Oh hey Giselle, haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?" Nora questioned.

"Good," Giselle replied.

"Anyway, what are you all still doing here this late?" Nora took off her helmet and put it on the table. "Don't you have school tomorrow?" She inquired.

Kalianna, Giselle, and Nino avert their eyes bashfully.

"We're waiting for it to get dark. It's the World Cup fireworks show tonight, remember? We're gonna watch from the Place de la Concorde Ferris wheel." Alya voiced.

Nora, who was now drinking from the milk carton, spits out the liquid. "Oh no! Noirette (Kalianna), Gigi, and Cappie (Nino) can go with cellphone boy (Adrien) if they want, but you're staying here," She crushes the carton under her hand. "It's way too dangerous."