🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

A crowd of cheering Jagged Stone fans is gathered outside.

Inside, Alec is introducing a television program.

"Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live in a new episode, and our guest today is the one and only Jagged Stone!" Alec announced.

Meanwhile, Jagged sings while playing an air guitar. "🎵Rock and Roll, yeah!🎵"

"Filling the shoes of... a baker!" Alec disclosed.

"Yo, Rockers!" Jagged greeted.

"And a big thanks to Tom Dupain for having us here in his bakery, the best in Paris, I might add." Alec gestures for Tom to come over.

Tom chuckles nervously. "Uhh... hello!"

Meanwhile, Bob, Penny and the camera crew are off to the side.

Sabine approaches them holding a tray of croissants. "Excuse me, would you like some hot croissants?"

Bob takes a croissant as he, the camera crew and Penny walk away.

Marinette walks up next to Sabine, who looks worried and turns to her daughter.

"I'm not sure it was such a good idea to let them film the show here, sweetie."

"Of course it was, Mom. Jagged asked specifically to come here! You realize how good this is gonna be for the bakery? And Dad's gonna become an instant celebrity!" Marinette says.

(Sukura41: That's why I'm glad all yo pictures of Adrien were revealed in the original ep cause you clearly forgot that you were still obsessed with him. 😐)

"Well, for a celebrity, he looks pretty nervous." Sabine noticed.

Jagged chops a slab of dough with his hands.

"No, no! You have the right energy, Jagged. You just need to be gentle." Tom looks at the camera and nervously waves at the camera. "Haha, hi!" He then turns to Jagged. "More like this." He began showing the rockstar what to do with the dough.

Just then Kalianna enters the bakery. "Good afternoon!" She waves at everyone.

Sabine and Marinette turned to the noirette. Sabine smiles while her daughter just glared at her.

"Good afternoon Kalianna." Sabine greeted her.

"Who let you in? Can't you see we're busy?" Marinette snapped.

"Well excuse me for letting myself in because I want some sweets from the best bakery in Paris." Kalianna retorted before looking at Sabine. "I see you and your husband are filming a new episode with Jagged Ms. Sabine, I can wait."

"Are you sure dear? I can request for a break." Sabine offered.

Kalianna shook her head. "No, that's fine. Besides, I like being behind the scenes of a show. This is my first time." She smiled.