🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier

"Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you... about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" Adrien asked, fiddling with his ring.

"Yes, of course." Gabriel replies, still focused on whatever fashion business he was doing on his large touchscreen monitor.

"Really?" Adrien questioned hopefully.

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available," Gabriel says.

Adrien sighs. "It'll be too late then."

Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring. "Shouldn't you be practicing the piano?"

(Sukura41: Shouldn't you be spending time with your son instead of playing dress up? 😐)

"Yes." Adrien walks out somberly.

Gabriel brings up video footage of Cat Noir from the Noirblog on his computer. He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Cat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien. He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings.

"That's impossible!"

Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room. Gorilla notices him while standing in the doorway. He steps aside, allowing Gabriel entry.

Piano music is playing in the room when Gabriel opens the door to confront his son. He gasps when he and Gorilla see that Adrien is not there and that the music is actually from his phone. Gabriel sees that the window is also open.

"Nathalie!" Gabriel yelled for his assistant.

The piano music stops playing when Nathalie shows up next to Gorilla.

"Where is my son?!"

Nathalie gasps.

"Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!" Gabriel barked at her and Gorilla.

The two run downstairs to start their search for Adrien.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna watches Adrien's fragrance ad on her laptop on her vanity desk, kicking her legs while she admired the boy.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance."

"Ohhh, Tikki, he's so cute!" Kalianna gushed, her face in the palm of her hands.

Tikki giggles. "Kalianna, get over yourself. You've been watching that ad for three minutes!"

"I can't help it though, he looks like an angel in this ad." Kalianna touches Adrien's face on the screen. She then gasps and stands up. "Wait! What if I start making shirts based on Adrien's ad and begin selling them? Since the ad's so hot right now, people will surely buy them and I'll start getting recognized!"