🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont Couryard

The bell rung and everyone began going upstairs.

Marc Anciel was currently hiding under the staircase writing in his journal.

Just as Kalianna was about to go up the stairs, she spotted him. "Hey Marc. How's it going?"

Marc turned to look at her and she flashed him a smile. He blushed. "H-Hey Kalianna."

"Where's the rest of your class?" Kalianna probed, joining him under the staircase.

"We're done with classes for today, the others probably went home." Marc says.

"Perfect! Our class has a spare hour, so some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come check it out!" Kalianna suggested.

"Sure..." Marc replied, hesitant. "Why not?"

"Great!" Kalianna peeks at Marc's book. "Maybe you'll finally let me read your amazing writing!"

"Maybe." Marc replied bashfully.

"Alrighty!" Kalianna smiled brightly at him before getting out from under the staircase. "See you later then." She then went up the stairs.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Art Room.

Nathaniel is showing his drawings to the Art teacher, Jean-Pierre Monlataing.

"This is a team up of Lady Luck and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together." Nathaniel shows the drawing to Jean-Pierre.

"You mean Evillustrator?" The man questioned.

"He changed his name after he got de-akumatized and became a superhero." Nathaniel revealed.

"Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that Nate!" Kalianna smiled at him. She was currently designing a black and white hat.

Marinette, who was designing a hat as well, was eavesdropping on the conversation and smiled before glaring over at Kalianna

Marinette, who was designing a hat as well, was eavesdropping on the conversation and smiled before glaring over at Kalianna. "Copycat." She muttered.