🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Kalianna was currently in her bed watching memes about Cat Noir on her iPad.

"Check out the hilarious new cat memes featuring Cat Noir. They're purr-fect."

Kalianna giggles and notices Tikki sulking on her pillow. "You're so quiet tonight, Tikki. What's going on with you?"

"The Kwami Nooroo's transmission is..." Tikki trailed off.

Kalianna gasps. "Hawk Moth's Kwami?"

"Yes. He's celebrating his thirty-five hundredth cycle today... all by himself." Tikki explained, dejected.

Kalianna's face twisted into a determined expression. "Don't worry Tikki. We will find a way to get Nooroo away from Hawk Moth."

"There may just be a faster solution." Tikki reveals.

"What is it?" Kalianna probed.

"Kwamis are able to communicate with their kind on their cycle, or birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a long time. See? A Kwami's cycle lasts several hundreds of human years." Tikki says.

"That's pretty awesome! That means you could find out where he lives! But how though?" Kalianna queried.

"The Kwamis must gather in the Miracle Box at a specific time." Tikki replied.

"When would that be?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?! Why didn't you say something sooner Tikki?!"

"Because Master Fu doesn't want us Kwamis to leave our owner's sides. He says we have to be able to take action immediately if someone becomes Akumatized."

"Well then, surely they'll be fine without you. If all the other Kwamis gather together then it'll still happen right?"

"Well, I'm afraid it might not work if I don't go. The more Kwamis that are present, the better chance we have of succeeding!"

"But, if Master Fu doesn't approve..."

"Wayzz, Plagg and I have an idea; well, it was mainly Plagg's idea. Plagg and I would go and gather with other Kwamis inside the Miracle Box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes Akumatized. What do you think?" Tikki asked her holder.

"That's a great idea! There's no risk if Wayzz is the lookout." Kalianna said.

"Even if we don't tell Master Fu the whole truth?" Tikki quizzed.

"If it means we're able to save Nooroo and defeat Hawk Moth, Master Fu won't be able to hold it against you."

"So you're okay with it? You'll let me go?"

Kalianna nods. "I trust you Tikki."

"Oh, thank you, Kalianna!" Tikki hugged the girl. "You don't have to worry, I won't let you down." She grabs a marker from a cup. "Sweet dreams!" She phases through the balcony doors, leaving.