📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop

Fu is meditating.

"Master, are you okay?" Wayzz asked the elderly man.

"She's here!" Fu responded.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Wayzz flew off and hid inside the phonograph.

Kalianna opened the door, gasping when she saw Fu in the room.

"Hello, Lady Luck." Fu greeted the ravenette.

Her eyes widened as she entered the room with Tikki.

"I know you never wanted me to bring her here again but, you must see what she discovered. Show him, Kalianna." Tikki urged.

"Hey, I know you! You're the healer that cured Tikki when she was sick and the same man I defended from that awful man!" Kalianna recalled. "So I'm guessing you're not really a vet huh?"

"Not really. That was your first day of school, that wasn't a chance meeting either," Fu has flashbacks of Kalianna defending him from the greasy-haired man. "Kalianna, you're always ready to help others. I knew that day, that very moment, that you'd make a fantastic Lady Luck!"

"Thank you but... who are you?" Kalianna tilted her head.

Fu stands up and guides the noirette to the phonograph and uses the code which unlocks access to the Miracle Box, making her gasp.

"Master Fu is the last known member of the Order of the Guardians!" Tikki revealed.

Wayzz flies out of the phonograph and starts talking to Kalianna. "Guardians of the Miraculous! I'm Wayzz, Master Fu's Kwami. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kalianna,"

"Ooo, your adorable!" Kalianna scratched Wayzz's head.

"Hey, aren't I adorable too?" Tikki pouted.

Kalianna giggled. "No Kwami could compare to your cuteness Tikki,"

Fu grabbed the Miracle Box. "We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity."

The lid of the box opened to reveal the Fox and Bee Miraculous.