🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The Locker Room.

Kalianna is holding a fencing helmet.

"This fencing gear really does suit you, Kalianna." Tikki praised her owner.

"Thank you, Tikki! Let's hope wielding a saber is a lot easier than finding a helmet that fits." Kalianna puts on the helmet but it slips, causing her to groan.

Tikki giggles.

Kalianna pulls the helmet off. "I gotta ace these try-outs! D'Argencourt is the most prestigious fencing academy in all of Paris. I've only got this one shot to show them what I've got and get onto the team!"

"You've been reviewing the fencing rules all weekend, it's going to be great!" Tikki assured.

"You're right. Even if fencing doesn't work out for me, I can always stick to delivering Adrien lunch." Kalianna blushes and picks up another helmet, putting it on. This time it doesn't slip. "Ah, this one is perfect." She took off the helmet and smiled.

Just then Marinette entered the locker room and Tikki quickly hid in Kalianna's purse.

Once she saw Kalianna, Marinette frowned. "What the he11 are YOU doing here?" She angrily asked the ravenette, walking up to her.

"I'm here for the fencing tryouts, duh," Kalianna grabbed a saber. "If I wasn't I'd be giving lunch to Adrien right now. Something that you fail to do despite how you claimed to have memorized his schedule." She smirked before walking past Marinette.

The bluenette glared harshly at her back before getting ready to put on her fencing gear.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Courtyard.

Mr. D'Argencourt paces between two lines of students. The fencers and the tryouts.

"I am the fencing master, Mr. D'Argencourt. As I'm sure you're aware, we have only one open spot on the team this year." Armand stops and faces the tryouts. "So, in order to select the best possible candidate, I will observe the beginners performing a number of attacks on the experienced students."

Marinette looks around. "Where's Adrien?"

Kalianna, who was beside her, scoffed. "Typical. You can't even do something without your mind going straight towards him. I bet you're only trying out cause he's into fencing."

Marinette shot her a dirty glare for calling her out.

"Get into position," Armand says as he gestures with his arm to his.

Just then a fencer approaches Kalianna. "Hey, guess I'm your fencing partner." The fencer lifts up his helmet to reveal Adrien.

"Oh, hey Adrien." Kalianna smiles at him.