👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹

Scene: The Césaire Apartment

Giselle was speaking to Marlena on her phone while Kalianna and Alya are playing with Alya's little sisters, Ella and Etta, who are both wearing propeller hats.

"Yes, Ms. Marlena. The girls are ready for bed. Uh, technically speaking, Giselle chuckled. "Yeah, we're good. Enjoy the movie!" She hangs up.

"Come on, bedtime, you little monsters! That's enough mischief for one day!" Alya exclaimed as she and Kalianna each picked up the rambunctious twins. 

"It's not us! It's the Sapotis!" Ella and Etta said in unison before laughing.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Ella & Etta's Room.

Kalianna and Alya tucked the twins into their beds. 

"Off to bed, little Sapotis. You need to rest if you wanna be fighting fit for tomorrow." Kalianna smiled. 

"It's not fair! We don't wanna go to bed! We wanna stay up like you!" Etta protested. 

"Yeah! We wanna watch the movie and tell each other lots of secrets!" Ella added. 

"And what kind of zombies will you be at the amusement park tomorrow if you go to bed late? Show 'em, Giselle" Alya uttered, turning to the rainbownette.

In the doorway, Giselle pretends to yawn and feel exhausted after she wakes up in the morning.

"So what's it gonna be? A boring sit-down pajama party with the big kids, or... the super cool amusement park tomorrow?" Kalianna asked. 

"The amusement park!" The twins replied as they both settled down to sleep. 

"That's what I thought. So, goodnight, Sapotis." Alya reaches down to remove Ella's hat.

"Wait! Can we keep 'em on? Please?" Ella begged.

"All right. But go to sleep now." Alya says.

"Goodnight you two." Giselle said before she turned off the light and closed the door.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Living Room.

Alya sets down a tray with a pitcher of orange juice and three glasses on the coffee table, then she transfers the tray's contents to the table.

Giselle gets out three plates and spoons in the kitchen. "You know Al, I really love that you invited me and Kali for a sleepover but I gotta know, why didn't you invite Mari-Trash- uh, Marinette too?"

"I asked her over the phone but she said she was sick," Alya replied.

"Oh," Giselle turned away. "Thank goodness." She muttered.

"You seriously have a technique down with your little sisters Alya," Kalianna says to the girl. "But...uh, who are the um, Sapatis...?" 

"The Sapotis? They're little monsters from a créole fable who are always pulling pranks and making all sorts of mischief." Alya explained.