🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Several of Miss Bustier's students are starting up the stairs to the second floor, despite ultimately heading to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom on the first floor.

"Sooo, what happened with you and Adrien at the movies yesterday?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Nothing much," Kalianna shrugged. "We just sat in silence. And we may or may not have held hands." She smirked.

"Gurl with all the chemistry you guys have you might as well be an emotional couple." Giselle quipped.

Kalianna giggled.

Meanwhile, Marinette, who was ahead of the two girls, scowled at hearing the conversation.

Just then Kalianna gasped. "Oh crap! I left my bag in the locker room," She told Giselle. "I'll go get it." She then ran towards the locker room, entering.

She opened her locker and grabbed her Prada bag before closing her locker again. She then began to head out.

"Of course you're my best friend!"

"Hm?" Kalianna turned to see Max sitting down with his bag and she quickly hid behind the wall.

"I'm 100% affirmative! But I am also 98.2% positive the teachers are not ready for... this advancement of evolution!" Max says to his bag.

"His best friend is in his schoolbag?" Tikki asked, sticking out of her holder's Prada purse.

"Weird but everyone has a best friend in their own way." Kalianna shrugs.

Max closes his bag and got up, starting to walk out of the locker room. Kalianna panics and steps a few feet back and fakes a fresh exit. "Hey, Max." She waved at the boy.

"Uhh... Oh, hey, Kalianna!" Max greeted before exiting the locker room, Kalianna following behind him.

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

Max and Kalianna enter while Ms. Mendeleiev is asking Mr. Damocles for help with her laptop.

"See for yourself, Mr. Damocles. Nothing happens when I press the button," Ms. Mendeleiev said to him.

"You're in luck, Mrs. Mendeleiev. I'm a bit of a computer whiz!" Mr. Damocles cracks his knuckles. "Okay," He begins typing for a bit on the keyboard. "And there you go!"

The laptop gets rebooted and shows the desktop screen on the projector screen. All of the students, except Max, are impressed by Mr. Damocles's computer skills. But suddenly the screen crashes and shows that a computer virus has taken over the system.

"Computer whiz my a$$," Giselle muttered to Kalianna.

"That's not supposed to be happening! What is it?" Ms. Mendeleiev asked.