🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️

Scene: Early Morning

Lady Luck vaults over the rooftops of Paris. She then landed on her balcony for her home and opened the doors before she closed them behind her. She then detransformed and flopped down on her bed and yawned. "I've never been so tired."

Scene: Adrien's Bedroom.

Cat Noir transforms back to Adrien. "That villain was so tough."

Plagg yawns and falls onto the bed with Adrien.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Tikki covered her owner in the bed's sheet.

"Good night, Tikki." Kalianna yawned.

The Kwami kisses Kalianna's forehead. "Sleep tight, Kalianna."

Kalianna clapped her hands and the lights went off but she drifted off to sleep.

Not long after, the noirette's phone alarm went off.

"Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero! Just for one day!"

"Heroes Day?!" Kalianna gets out of bed, hurriedly picks out an outfit, gets dressed, and runs out of her room. "I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!"

"And the fact that you were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?" Tikki questioned.

"No, Tikki. Because that was a secret and Lady Luck's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit," Kalianna opens her purse. "Come on, Tikki. I'll come up with something on the way to school."

Tikki hides in Kalianna's purse.

Kalianna then went downstairs. "Happy Heroes' Day Gladys!" She says as she enters the living room.

"Same to you Kalianna," Gladys smiled as the noirette sat down. "Here's your breakfast." She placed a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausages in front of her.

" She placed a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausages in front of her