1 - April 2016

You're looking up at the ceiling wishing that the tears would stop falling like unwanted streams mounting at the corner of your eyes. You don't really know why your tear ducts work for this useless situation anymore because it's not like you're not used to the reason you are quietly slipping into your very dark tunnel in your inner being.

It's the fourth time this month you and your husband, Hwan, have fought about cheating allegations he has convinced himself of against you.

It's an obscene allegation that he came up with since you moved to Seoul to subcontract your styling company with a big shot music company called BigHit Entertainment. Hwan was not happy about moving cross country from his home town, Busan, but you had to make this move in order to help your company grow.

Which it has, substantially, the last two years you've been with BigHit.

You are the founder of Lush Locks, a stylist company catering for hair, make-up, accessorizing and dressing artists and actors, which you started in your home country in South Africa while still in High School. Once it grew and you graduated you decided to make a move to South Korea three years ago to be part of the k-pop world that has been growing more and more as the years went on. It has been going very well and you have never been happier with the growth considering you are still very young.

You met Hwan Chan half a year after you got to Korea at a company expo and started dating soon after that. Everything was perfect and you were so happy and once you got married the start of the next year, you started to notice a change in Hwan that you didn't like but disregarded because you have just been assuming that it's all the stress he has been getting from work. But as the time has passed he's gotten more aggressive both physically and verbally. Yet you stay because you love him with everything in you.

Or so you made yourself believe.

He's left for work about forty-five minutes ago and you haven't moved from the living room floor he has left you at after opting to strike you in the face hard enough to make your legs buckle and give in, to make his point clear and to shut you up.

***this morning's fight***

"You are such a little whore, Y/N!" Hwan shouted. "You think I don't know exactly what goes on in that whore house you call a company?"

"Honey, I really don't know why you are acting like this. There is no reason for you to suspect me of cheating." You pleaded, calmly, trying to defuse the tension.

"Stop lying you fat bitch!" Hwan yelled striking you with his huge hand, connecting fully with your entire face with such power that your ear started ringing and you felt dizzy causing you to fall at his feet. He stepped over you fixing his Louis Vuitton coat before looking down at you, smirking.

You kept your tears back that was threatening to spill with all the will power you could muster because you knew that if he was to see you release a single drop it would cause you to end up in the emergency room for the fourth time this month.

You couldn't bring yourself to look at his face, where you know he would have a smug victory-driven smile and burning black eyes.

"W-Why would y-you do that, Hwan?" you asked with a shaky voice instantly regretting your stuttered question. He stepped towards you where you where lying on the floor holding your cheek. He knelt down, harshly picking your chin up with the same hand he struck you with forcing you to look at him.

"Why? Why? I knew you where thick, Y/N, but I didn't know you where a fully fletched idiot." He scoffed with a low voice eyes burning with cockiness and power, eyes soullessly burning into yours as he spoke.