37 - Revealed pt 1

~*~ English language in Bold ~*~

You're hot and stiff. Feeling constricted and heavier than what you actually are. Your eyes flutter open a few times before you register what you are looking at. The vaguely familiar interior of a gamer's bachelor pad. You haven't been in here, much like Yoongi's room, since the dorm check. As you adjust to the dim light you shift, feeling your bladder throb with how full it is, but you are pinned to the comfortable bed by a strong hold. Waking up completely you feel the body behind you that has been radiating the heat you have been feeling, turning your head to the side so you could see the form, you see Jungkook fast asleep. 

You take a moment to admire the literal sleeping beauty out of the corner of your eye. You have never seen something as perfect as the sleeping Jungkook, his perfect lips now pink and swollen while slightly parted as he lightly snores, his cheeks flushed and puffy while one is squished into his pillow, his eyes moving behind his closed lids signaling a dream he is having while his lashes lightly dust the top of his cheeks and his soft brown hair disheveled around his head and face. 

You could watch him sleep for hours if you could. He looks so child-like and peaceful it makes your heart flutter.  

How did I...
Oh God! 

In an instant your brain floods with all the memories of earlier. Your entire face heats up as you bury your head into the feather pillow and groan very softly as the images flood in your mind's eye like an old block-buster movie. 

He saw everything...

Yes... 

He stood there and watched me... 

Yeesss... aand?

Oh My G.O.D

BinGo.

I PEED!!!
I peed on Jeon Junkook!!!

Yes you did...

You bury your face deeper into the pillow, trying not to scream out your embarrassment, but the potent smell of the Bangtan Maknae fills your senses making it all that much harder. Your bladder throbs again, reminding you that at any second you will have a very real reminder of the what you have done. 

I need to go before... before I pee on him again.   

You shift the best you can without waking Jungkook up, not wanting to face him yet. If you had it your way you'd make a straight b-line for your own room and lock yourself in there for the rest of your degusting-ass life. You don't even know why he brought you in here and in his bed in the first place, after what you have done but you can't think about that right now. You need to GO.

After successfully releasing yourself from JK's koala hold you get out of bed onto shaky legs, looking down at your clothes. You had a grey oversized sweatshirt on matched with baggy sweat shorts. 

Did he dress me too? 
Why the hell did I pass out like that? I just climaxed and peed... fuck my life... I probably passed out out of embarrassment. 

You look down at the sleeping Idol before your bladder reminds you that it's going to burst any second. You tip-toe to the bathroom and relieve yourself before washing your hands and face and fix your hair, creaking the door open and making sure that Jungkook is still sleeping, you tip-toe to the exit. Hoping you could make a clean break and live the rest of your embarrassing existence in the confines of your room's four walls and never see the outside again.