28 - Bruised Not Broken

You stir with the unbearable feeling to use the bathroom, something pushing into your lower stomach making you feel as if your bladder is going to burst any second and if you don't get it off quickly, it just might. You shift in the bed, as much as your newly injured legs would allow, but feel the cause of the pressure on your stomach shift as well and contract around you more, pulling you even closer. You open your eyes, blinking at the sudden brightness of the morning sunlight coming in from the window, confirming that you are indeed in a hospital room but the room seems more fitting for a hotel than a hospital.

Wonder who got me in this room, looks like one of the VIP rooms...

You scan the room taking in the 'homey' interior. A long four seater sofa lines the wall directly next to your bed, the plush cushions look comfortable enough to be used as a bed, the walls of the room are lined with expensive looking wallpaper then looking across from you a table can be seen, decorated with eight vases of beautifully decorated bouquets of flowers, each with a different main flower. Your eyes rake up to the bed when you are met with the top of a sleeping burnt orange haired head.

 Your eyes rake up to the bed when you are met with the top of a sleeping burnt orange haired head

Taehyung?

You frown at the sleeping man, confused about his choice of sleeping place, but when you lean to the side to look at his face a smile creeps up almost immediately when you see his puffy rosy cheeks and pouty lips squished between this arm that is wrapped around your torso and your stomach. He looks so adorable and peaceful it almost makes you feel bad to wake him but if you don't you'd feel even worse. You try shifting again but the pain shooting through you from your legs prevent any further movement. Silently hissing at the new pain.

"Taehyung~" You call out, your voice raspy and barely above a whisper from the sleep and screaming.

Damn if I don't get him off soon...

You clear your throat and swallow a couple of times to lubricate your vocal cords a bit more before trying again.

"Tae." He stirs this time but only to tighten his hold around your stomach and cuddle his head more into you, making you wince.

"Tae-Tae." You say a bit louder, this time swiping the hair out of his face softly. Finally he grumbles and lifts his head slightly to look at what woke him, for a moment he seems confused by his surroundings but then his head snaps to you, his eyes growing wide.

"Cheonsa?" Taehyung says, before looking down at your closeness then retracting off of you almost instantly, you release a soft relieved sigh but he catches it. "Oh, I'm s-sorry! Did I hurt you?" His eyes wide with concern.

He looks so unbelievably beautiful and adorable with his messy bed-hair and puffy face you have to bite your tongue to stop yourself from swooning, feeling your cheeks heat up a bit. You stifle a giggle as you take in his panicked expression, shaking your head to reassure him.

"No, Tae. Just a bit stiff is all." You lie, smiling up at the groggy Idol. You're not about to tell him that he was pushing into your bladder. "What are you doing here, Tae?"