9 - The Letter 'H' *long chapter*

~ J-Hope POV ~

After a few seconds of calming myself down the best I could to avoid walking through this building pitching a tent in my sweats, I found my way out of the building and to the car waiting to take me home.

I can't wait to get into a cold shower. I sigh. That girl's gonna to be the death of me.

As we're heading back my phone rings in my pocket. I pull it out knowing it's probably one of the members calling to see how long until I'm home.

As expected it's Jin-hyung. I answer.

"Hyung?"

"Ya! Hoba, what time should we expect you home? I'm cooking and you know how I just love to waist food. Besides I think if we keep food away from Kookie much longer he might just eat Namjoon!"

"Hyung, calm down." I chuckle. "I'm on my way as we speak. I got caught up, is all."

He can be so extra sometimes... But he's not wrong about our Maknae.

"Caught up, huh. With whom?" I can practically hear his smirk and it makes me roll my eyes, grateful he's not in front of me or I'd have a whack upon my head by now.

Geez he makes me sound like such a whore...

"No one, really." I lie.

"Mhm~ you know that once you set foot in this dorm you won't be able to lie to anyone, right?" Jin deadpans.

"I'll be home soon, Hyung. Try keep Kookie away from our leader until I do." I say and end the call.

He's got a point but, for now, I'm going to enjoy my own thoughts and replay my dance session with Y/N. I'm not one to judge someone by their looks or body type but she completely socked me with the way she moved. Not that a thick girl can't move but she didn't seem like the type, she looked like someone that would far rather be in the audience than on the floor. The way she hit the beat of 'Dope' just right, popping and locking in ways I haven't seen since my days in the street dance clubs. Then completely taking my breath away when Shakira played rolling and sliding in ways Shakira herself would not be able to. It was completely mesmerizing.

I know she's married... but fuck. She's hot and she can move.

=================

After entering the dorm and removing my shoes at the entry way, I make a b-line for my room where I can get to my shower, but as fate would have it, I was stopped dead in my tracks by Kook and Tae jumping out from the living room and clinging on to me like two baby Koalas.

"Who's Y/N?" Kook asks looking at me with his big doe eyes that could make anyone melt in an instant, but right now I have other agendas.

Dammit! 

Jungkook's the youngest and he hasn't yet learned some boundaries when invading the minds of his elders, so naturally he's already raided mine.

"Kook. I just got home. Give me a moment, will ya?" I say, ruffling his hair emitting a whiny 'hey' from the youngster, making me smile.

"Fine, Hyung." Tae says letting me go and pulling Kook with him.

I sigh and make my way to my room a soft smile playing on my lips.

As I'm about to open my bedroom door a low voice startles me coming from the room behind me. I yelp.

"You didn't do anything stupid did you?" Yoongi-hyung says arms folded over his chest giving me a stern look and a raised eyebrow.