31 - Calm Before The Storm

The time has finally come, with only a few hours before the release of the music video, the boys have decided to take to celebrating a stressful yet successful recording and album. With all of them practicing and filming back to back they had hardly been home and when they did return, the few who did, it was always in the early hours of the morning and they'd head straight to bed to catch a few hours of z's before heading back out, not even stopping to get some breakfast.

You admire their dedication but at the same time feel sorry for them, knowing that they've worked so hard only for it to be over in only a mere few minutes. 

Your last interaction with J-Hope went dead and you were somewhat relived, thinking that all it was was him being filled with adrenaline and not thinking rationally. This giving you more time to feel more comfortable being in your new surroundings and around your new roommates. It hasn't all been all that easy though, with the dozen times you were left a blushing, gawking mess when you caught sight of Namjoon casually strolling around in the kitchen after taking a shower... shirtless. Or Jin coming home, throwing off his sweat shirt and pants, not realizing you were in the lounge, on his way to his room in just his boxers. And then of course the Maknae line*, hitting the home gym while you were down there doing some light yoga poses in an attempt to keep in shape, you fond yourself peeking through the window in the dance studio door. Watching every ripple of Jungkook's biceps as he did multiple sets of bicep curls with a set of four kilogram weights, imagining those very arms wrapping around your waist picking you up and wrapping yourself around him like he was the last tree and you were a desperate koala bear. Watching how Taehyung's shorts kept straining around his ass when ever he did the perfect squat leaving you wandering how it would feel if you were to squeeze the ample cheeks wondering if he would return the favor. And then Jimin on the leg press making you crave the feeling of him quite literally clamping your head between his thick thighs. Every drop of sweat that was on their toned bodies was the equivalent of the river running into your panties and yoga pants.

Yes you were simping over them but you managed to keep yourself discreet, not giving anything away and that left you quite content admiring from afar. Frustrated, yes... but content.  

You were gathering a couple of glasses, reaching up into the cupboard on tiptoes, when you felt heat from a body not your own towering over you and grabbing the glass you were reaching for. Flustered you turn to see Jin smiling down at you. Trying the best you could you couldn't stop the reddening of your cheeks as Jin just stood really close watching you with a soft smile playing on his puffy pink lips. You shivered at the clean fabric softener scent that mixed with his own manly aroma that came off of him.  

"I- uhm- Thanks, Jin." You say after clearing your throat. You reach out to take the glass but he pulls it back, further out of your reach. You blink up at him, confusion finding your face as you furrow your brows. 

"The boys are getting antsy, was wondering what the hold-up was." He says softly, before he comes in closer, a glint of some unknown emotion in his eyes as he stares into yours. "Now I know why."

You try the best you can to step back, wanting some distance from the intense heat and electricity running between you, but the counter top blocks you. Pinning you between Jin and it. You swallow hard, hoping to some divine power, your cheeks aren't as red as you imagine it is and that he doesn't pick up on your quickening breath. 

"I was wondering~" Jin says, leaning down to whisper into your ear. "Why is it that Hoseokie gets a show and I don't, hmm?" 

Oh god...

A soft gasp leaves your lips as your eyes widen into saucers. Words have completely left you and your mouth has run completely dry realizing that he is referring to the night Hobi caught you relieving yourself in your sleep when you had a particularly racy dream about the rapper. Of course you know they all know... How could they not?