20 - Bliss ⚠️TW⚠️

~ Jin POV ~

Standing with Yoongi talking about the radio interview we will be having after our hair and make-up, I noticed a cellphone lighting up on Yoongi's station. Curiosity gets the better of me when I stretch my neck to see what caused the phone to light up.

Incoming call...
**Asshole Chan**

I stifle a giggle when I see the caller ID, drawing Yoongi's attention. He follows my gaze to see what had me so amused and chuckles when he reads the caller ID too.

"Should I answer and tell him to fuck off?" Yoongi says darkly.

"Do you want to be labeled as 'Nosey Yoongi' on her phone?" I laugh, then gesture to the phone, "Then be my guest."

Yoongi snorts at me shaking his head. "My name will be there, but under a very specific caller ID." He retorts, folding his arms over his chest, his smirk growing cockily.

I shake my head at him smiling, before my attention is drawn back to the phone. "Wonder what he did to get that name, though." I say looking at the phone that has now gone black.

Yoongi exhales a long sigh closing his eyes in thought, his smile now wiped from his lips, before opening them slightly looking at nothing in particular. "I don't know but I have a feeling it's connected to those bandages."

I frown at Yoongi for a moment not grasping what he is referring to, trying to think in the same line as him, when it hits me. I gasp, my eyes widening as I move closer to Yoongi to make it harder for any prying ears to hear us.

"You think he hurt her?" I wisper, my voice filled with concern making Yoongi look up at me and nodding his head once. His whole body starting to stiffen slightly.

"Hyung, you weren't in the room when Y/N got a call from that man the day we first met. I've never felt that amount of fear in my life. Not even when I woke up with a car's wheel just inches from my face and my shoulder torn to shit, thinking that was the end of my dreams. I'm telling you, that asshole is more than just an asshole." Yoongi says, I can feel how his mood is shifting to one of concern, protectiveness and aggression. 

I wince slightly at the memory of him opening up to us about his accident. The way he felt that night when he told us was like nothing I've ever felt, as he recalled what he went through emotionally we could all feel that his memory and feelings were still raw and vividly imprinted into his brain. It's strange how this girl has gotten us all feeling a certain way about her. Even the ones, like me, who have just met her in passing. Not only is she extremely beautiful, but she has this aura that has attracted us all in ways that we can't really explain or control. Even Yoongi. Knowing how difficult it is for Yoongi to get attached to anyone that isn't the members to start off with, so him feeling this way about Y/N is curious.

"Well, we will just have to figure out a way to get her to open up to us. Maybe then we can help heal and protect her." I say reassuringly, placing a tender hand on his shoulder, patting it a few times before dropping my hand and straightening to scan the room.

Joon and Y/N have been in the supply room for about fifteen minutes now and I can see people starting to notice. I decide to chance to a more private way of communication.

I hope Joonie hurries up with what ever he is up to in that room. I think.

Pfft! That fucker jumped the gun! I hear Jiminie's pouting tone in my head.