35 - BFF Time

"Oh my God Yeobo! I missed you so much." Bon rushes past the threshold of the dorm colliding with your body and wrapping his arms around you in a suffocating hug. 

You giggle breathily at his actions as you wrap your arms around his waist to return his hug, relishing in the feeling you get from having your best friend around again.

"I've missed you too, Bon." You say, your voice muffled a bit from being almost shoved into his chest. "But you know... I kinda still need to breathe." 

"I don't give a shit! You should suffer just like I have." Bon says squeezing you just a bit harder. 

"Bon!" You shout shoving his chest to regain your freedom, smacking his shoulder, before you both enter a fit of laughter. 

The day after the premier of 'Fire', you called Dr. Yang and Dr. Sloan to confirm your appointments then straight after calling BonHwa to ask him to come over for a much needed catch up session. The man all but squealed out of excitement nearly earning you an appointment with the otolaryngologist too.

"It's been way too long. I hate it." Bon says taking his shoes off in the foyer before he followed you into the lounge. "When are you coming back, Yeobo?" 

"I'm seeing Dr. Sloan tomorrow and then I'll know for sure but you have no idea how stir-crazy I'm becoming being trapped in these four walls!" You say taking a seat on the couch next to Bon. "Regardless of what he says, I'm coming back on Thursday."

"First off- beautiful four walls. Second, as much as I'd love to have you back at HQ, you shouldn't push yourself." Bon says, his voice stern yet soft. "Besides we are managing just fine."

"I saw." You agree smiling wide at Bon. "The 'Fire' music video was a huge success! They looked so good, I couldn't have asked for a better team and a better second-in-charge." You giggle, your face soft and proud, as your words make Bon beam from ear to ear with a face splitting smile. 

"It was a challenge, I won't lie, but it was so much fun and they did really well. All I see or hear walking down the street are teens going 'bultaoreune'* and dancing the choreography!" He laughs. "They are the most amazing artists I have had the pleasure of working with. Even though the tension was high they haven't once gotten snarky or moody during the shoot like most do. Cracking jokes and keeping the atmosphere light the entire time. It was really fun." 

You are extremely happy and proud of the Bangtan boys and your team for pulling off such an amazing comeback and even though it was touch and go for them for the last few years you can't help but hope that the ARMY will show them how special and needed they really are.

You and Bon sit talking about all the office gossip and drama, Bon not leaving out any detail so that you are well up to date. Telling you about his little walk-in on TaeYoen and HaIn sucking face in the janitor's closet making you clutch your sides from laughing so much at his description of their shocked and flushed faces. Then becoming more serious when he tells you about the day the authorities showed up to arrest an unexpecting Jen after your abduction. 

"Did she put up a fight?" You ask, feeling both sad and angry at the memory.

"The hell you think? She made a huge scene in the salon then again in the reception, getting snapped by the hiding Dispatch cameramen."

"Oh no, what did Bang do?" You ask, worried that your troubles have caused a dent in the reputation of BigHit. 

"BH lawyers were on it immediately, copywriting any and all pictures of that day to BigHit and banning any release ordering that the pictures taken that day be confiscated and destroyed. The legal team also managed to get Dispatch to pay a fine for unauthorized entry into the building." Bon assures, you nod and blow out a loud long breath as you consider all the madness that has happened in just over a week.