11 - Gone

After multiple heated arguments with both BonHwa and hospital staff and having to promise to see the recommended psychiatrist at lease once a week, you finally got your discharge papers.

You've been confined to the hospital room for four days now after you regained consciousness, under strict suicide watch and wound care. But all you could think about is that you now only have six days to prepare for the arrival of the BTS boys and even though both Bon and Bang has assured you that everything is under control, you have to get back to some sort of normal life.

Bang was informed of your situation and has visited you twice since your admission. Every opportunity he got he offered you a place to move into and the free use of his P.I to get Hwan arrested. You respectfully declined his offers after you had a three hour long video call with your mom. She has made you realize that allowing Hwan to walk away with your house and cars would be a huge mistake and helping you get to a point where you are now seething with anger towards the man who has caused you such damage.

You want to hit him where it hurts the most and that requires you to hold off on turning him in to the authorities.

***video call with your mom***

The moment she answered the call she sobbed. Taking in the sate you were in. It's been two days since you've woken up after the incident with Hwan and your failed suicide attempt and if you were being honest, you looked like shit.

"I'll fucking kill him!" She shouted. "Heaven help him if I get hold of his ass!"

"Mom." You try to get your mother's attention back to you but you can see her flexing her jaw in anger. "I'll be fine."

"Fine... Y/N, there is nothing fine about this. He needs to pay!" She says. "Have you spoken to the authorities yet? He can't get away with this."

"I've given a report as to what happened to the police, yes." You say in a small voice. "Bang has suggested I move into his garden unit until I can find a new place."

"That's nice of him, but Y/N don't give that scumbag the satisfaction of thinking he can keep your house."

"Mom, I can't go back there." You say feeling the lump form in your throat and your eyes prick with new tears. Just the thought of going back to that dreadful place make you feel a tightness in your chest.

Your mom, being a survivor of domestic abuse for many years herself, is the only person that truly understands your situation and the feelings that come with it. Talking to her gives you a comfort you didn't realize you needed.

Her being half Dutch and half British makes her a lethal combination of hot headedness and protectiveness. She's always been a real mamma bear and if anything ever threatened her kids she'd lash out now and ask questions later.

Sometimes you think the movie 'Taken', starring Liam Neeson, seems like an actual depiction of who your mother is and what she's capable of.

"I know sweetheart but don't give in to him." She says sweetly before changing the subject to a much lighter one. "So, Bon mentioned that you have a new project coming up? How's that going?"

Bon has been in contact with your mom since the morning he found you on the shower floor. When you found out that he took the library in telling your mom everything, the two of you got into a heated argument, but it ended with you thanking him anyways because you know you wouldn't have had the courage to tell her yourself.

That, of course, made his ego grow somewhat bigger.

"Yeah, we have a new group joining on the 18th and Bang sees great things for this group's future." You say realizing for the first time since the incident, you haven't given BTS much thought. "He's asked me to be part of the team so that he is assured that it's done exactly as he wants it."