3 - Kim BonHwa

After the meeting, giving us a few more key information points, Bang leaves looking all chuffed with himself. You decide to call for a meeting of your own with your staff. Very nervous and not really knowing how on this god's Green Earth you are going to handle or do this.

Sighing with great effort not to lose your shit completely you look at your staff with the most confidence you could possibly muster plastered on your face. But quite honestly, you could jump out the window but there is no time for even that so you have to try and make the best lemonade you can with the most sour lemons in the history of lemons and skillfully lead your team in the process. So now is not the time for self-loathing and pity.

"Alright guys-" You look at each concerned face looking back at you. "So we have this huge project that needs our upmost focus and undivided attention. I know this is crazy and it may seem impossible to do but I have all the aplomb in the world in you all to pull this off."

As you brace yourself for the storm of questions that is waiting to leave the lips of your staff, Bang's assistant storms back into the room huffing from his quick pace.

"Mr.Bang... for-got to... g-give you this... Mrs.Chan." He hands you a small USB before he lightly dabs the sweat bullets on his brow with his pocket handkerchief, bows in perfect then turns on his hill and runs out of the office like an anime character.

Looking at the small hard-drive in your palm, a faint confusion fills your head, placing it down on the table and looking up at your meeting. Not being able to focus on that now. You look back up to the table and give them a nod taking your seat to wait for the storm questions.

"Y/N Unnie, how are we supposed to get a new team running for this group? You're not seriously expecting us to triple up?" Jen says, raising her perfectly angled brow and crossing lanky her arms over her busty chest barley covered by her bright pink crop-top and pouting at you with a hint of attitude in her voice.

Han Jen is one of your top stylists that you have made head of the team with SEVENTEEN

Han Jen is one of your top stylists that you have made head of the team with SEVENTEEN. She's a complete drama queen and beauty mogul. With her perfect curves and clear fair skin she fits the Korean beauty standards perfectly. If it wasn't for her wicked skills in fashion and hair she would have been booted a long time ago. So you put up with her attitude for the most part but today was not one of those days.  

"No Jen, that's not my plan at all." You answer sternly. "I have decided that Bon and I will go out and search for any drifting stylists that will suit our group best to give us the upper hand."

"Y/N, this is not going to be easy. It's too short notice." BonHwa says voice laced with concern.

"Yes it's a huge challenge but there is nothing any of us can do about this." Agitation rearing its ugly head and before you could soften the blow you spat, "But I just said that you and I will go out looking for stylists. I don't want to hear another word. This is our job and this is what we have all signed up for, knowing that things would get hectic and sprung on us at any given time."