4 - First Meeting

Your studio is small but you are really thankful to Bang for allowing you to even have one. You've recorded a few songs, covers of course, because you don't really believe in your own lyrics even if you do write but your best place to be is in the practice rooms.

In South Africa you attended one of the elite dancing academies part time, majoring in contemporary dance and Hip-Hop. Dance has always been your escape from the awful life you have had lately and you are forever grateful that you have free-range use of the practice rooms when they are not in use by artists. But being the shy introvert you are away from clients and staff it always means you make use of them late at night when most of the building is vacant.

Sitting at your desk you plug the hard drive into your PC and open the folder marked BTS. It opens to a detailed portfolio of each of the members;

KIM NAMJOON

Stage Name: RM 

D.O.B: 12 September 1992 

Height: 1,81m 

Position in Group: Leader, Rapper, Song Writer, Record Producer 

Home Town: Dongjak District, Seoul

He is a beautifully dimpled man with the softest deep brown eyes you have ever seen

He is a beautifully dimpled man with the softest deep brown eyes you have ever seen. He has a well structured face with a jaw line that could cut a brick but with an adorable overbite that is just slightly visible. The photo portrays him with thick silver hair in a boy cut, styled up in a Mohawk. Even though it's only a picture of the man the strong presence of leadership in the young man's appearance practically screams from your computer monitor.

It almost makes you shiver.

KIM SEOKJIN

Stage Name: Jin 

D.O.B: 4 December 1989 

Height: 1,79m 

Position in Group: Vocalist, Visual, Song Writer 

Home Town: Gyeonggi-do, Gwacheon, South Korea