16 - World Wide

It's almost 7 a.m. when you arrive at BigHit and you hope that since its still early you could manage an audience with Bang to discuss the schedule of the day before you are both too busy.

Bon has gone to meet with TaeYoen at the cafe next to the building while you go and get his and the other staff's company ID's from your studio.

On entering the building you notice the atmosphere is somehow different. Feeling both buzzed and calm simultaneously. You hand your ID to the security guard scanning the lobby.

"What's going on?" You ask, but you are completely taken aback when you see the bright genuine smile plastered on the normally placid features of the guard.

"Don't really know Mrs. Chan. Guess it's just not a blue Tuesday." He responds happily, handing your ID back into you awaiting hand.

You return his smile, a bit awkwardly, not being used to his friendly demeanor before heading to the elevators.

What's with him?

Once you hear the ding of the elevator you enter the empty metal box, standing at the very back, you take out your phone to check for any response from Bang regarding your meeting request.

You must have only gone up two floors before the metal box's doors slide open to allow another person to join the ride. Too invested in the screen of your cellphone, you don't notice the new rider, but what doesn't pass your notice is the change of atmosphere in the elevator.

Somehow you are overcome with a feeling of contentment being in your own skin. The feeling so strong that if anyone were to tell you in that moment that you looked pretty you would most definitely respond with an 'I know' and not even feel an ounce of regret or embarrassment.

You are not someone who feels good about herself at all, thanks to kids at school and your stepfather who broke you down, you have developed a very low self-esteem. Most of the time you feel like you should cover-up some part of your body even if know you'd be classified as being 'fit' or 'thick" after quite literally working your ass off to get to this point. You still find it very difficult to look at yourself for longer than ten seconds at a time. However, in this moment, you would happily sit and stare at your reflection in a mirror for hours.

The metal box comes to a stop before the doors slide open to allow it's other occupant to exit it's confines you decide to look up from your phone to see what floor you have stopped on

The dance studio floor.

"You are beautiful by the way." The stranger informs, giving you a side look his puffy pink lips smiling softly.

You find your eyes have grown wide and your breath hitched taking in the side profile features of the stranger who shared your space for this short time. His black hair stands out against his pale skin, he's quite tall and had shoulders that could most probably be the largest in the world. You take in the side features of his face, his smooth flawless skin, his pink puffy lips and defined jawline, leaves you openly staring and gasping softly.