17 - Snip Snip *long chapter*

"And under no circumstances will there be any form of fan-girling or flirting with any of the members. If one of them were to come to me and complain about feeling uncomfortable, you will see yourself out just as fast as you came in." You said, your voice thick with authority, looking at each of the new stylists.

"What if they flirt with us?" HaIn asks, sitting in one of the styling chairs with her legs crossed and one of her arms dangling over the back of the chair, her face straight but her eyes carry some attitude.

You're gonna give me grey hair, I can feel it.

"If it makes you feel uncomfortable you report it to me or BonHwa and we will handle it." You respond simply. "Are there any questions on the rules before I continue to discuss the schedule of the day?"

You scan the six faces looking back at you, each one shakes their heads no, waiting for you to continue.

"Good. Now today we have a jam-packed schedule. Each member needs to have a trim and most have to go through color change and make-up. Now I have decided on who gets assigned to who today and you will ensure that they are out of your chair by 3 p.m. as they have another appointment after this at 3:30 p.m. with Bang and the press." You straighten the sheet of paper with a flick then start to read out the pairings.

"TaeYoen you've got Jin. HaIn you've got RM. DongBin you've got V. SaeNa you've got Jimin. SiMin you've got Jungkook. BonHwa you've got J-Hope and I've got Suga." You swallow thickly realizing what you have done when you worked out the pairing of the day.

Under no circumstances will there be any flirting with any of the members...

I know, shut up. I'm a professional.

Mhmm...

"Wardrobe?" TaeYoen asks, pulling you out of you mental argument with your own subconscious.

"Wardrobe is sorted for today as they are only doing a radio interview. Make-up should, therefore, be light and natural." Everyone nods in understanding. "Now before we start I'd like to say this. I'm well aware that these seven guys are Idols and highly attractive so, for the first meeting I'm expecting a bit of an 'oh my god' moment but please keep it internal and we can vent it after they have left. Okay?"

"Oh good. Ha. I thought you were going to be like, 'you should have no feelings', because... I mean... JK is H.O.T hot and that was kinda gonna be impossible!" SiMin babbles, making everyone snicker at the styling team's Maknae. "Anyways, thanks sajangnim!" She blushes.

You nod your head at the younger female before the doors to your salon open, catching everyone's attention. Sure enough seven bodies file into the salon, some looking a bit nervous, others tired and the rest just placid. With all of them in front of you for the first time you can't help the feeling of your heart hammering against the walls of your lungs and trying desperately to break past your sternum.

Fan-girl internally... Fan-girl internally~

They all smile brightly before all of a sudden RM says, "*Dul! Set! Bang!*" Then all of them join in, raising their arms out in front of them then making a gun sign pointing down, before bowing in perfect. "*Tan! Annyonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyondanimnida!*" They come up and smile broadly again.