6 - Happy n' Calm

Thankfully the elevator trip was over shortly after that, now you are standing outside a conference room allowing Bang to enter first then Namjoon.

He, thankfully, has also stopped making eye contact with you and his whole demeanour has changed into the business and leader persona that gives you a different pull to the man that you can't quite explain.

Entering the conference room you notice two other men are waiting, immediately raising to their feet when they saw the three of you enter, bowing in perfect ninety degrees greeting Bang.

"Good afternoon Sir," The brunette greeted his smile alone makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and if it wasn't for the shorter blonde that was on the opposite side of the table speaking at that moment, you would have probably looked like Puss 'n Boots all big eyed and pouty.

"It's good to see you again, Sir." The blonde says giving a lopsided smile looking quite tired.

"Yoongi. Hoseok. I'm so thrilled to have you boys under my roof, officially." Bang says giving each of the men hugs. As Bang was hugging the shorter blonde he peeked over Bangs shoulder, his cat like eyes falling on you standing at the end of the table closest to the room's entrance. Looking you up and down with an intrigued expression on his face leaving you to feel tiny under his gaze so you opt to again cast your eyes to the floor. 

What is with you today? Its like you're some meek lamb in the midst of hungry wolves... 

~Yoongi POV~

Bang comes in for a hug and I reluctantly return it. God, I hate being touched... PD-nim can be lucky he is our boss and I consider him like a father. As he was embracing me my eyes caught the plump figure standing in the entrance. Eyes cast towards the floor.

Look what we have here... she's hot. I took in her features from head to toe. She's really beautiful standing there dressed in a light pink dress that hugs her plumpy curves in all the right places, looking all shy but there's something off about her and whatever it is, it's radiating off of her and leaving a slight bitter taste in my mouth.

What's her deal? I'm feeling pain and immense sadness pulsating off of her, I want to know why.

D, don't get involved. I hear Hobi's voice in my head. I hate it when he calls me 'D'. He's been doing that ever since I came up with my other persona, Agust-D, and as much as I like the name it's not something I want to be called by by my brothers.

Well it's distracting so you need to do something or I'm not going to concentrate during the meeting. I thought back in response.

Once PD-nim was done with his invasion of my personal space he turned his attention towards Hobi and I turned mine to her.

~ Y/N POV ~

"The name's Suga, and you are..?"

You heard a deep voice say causing you to slightly jump and look up from the spot you have been burning a hole in. When your eyes made contact with the cat-like ones you felt a strange calm feeling wash trough your body regardless of your heart thumping in your rib cage.

He's quite tall even though he seemed much shorter than the others but compared to you he's head and shoulder's length taller than you. He's looking down at you waiting for you to respond, raising one brow in encouragement.

"I- uh- I'm Chan Y/N" You introduce yourself bowing. On straitening you make eye contact with Suga again and you can physically feel yourself become more and more calm the longer you swim in his cat-like chocolate eyes.