24 - Promise ⚠️T.W⚠️

"Hyung put her in my room." 

"Jimin your room is too cold. I think it will be best she goes to Joon's room"

"Jin-Hyung is right. Noona needs to be comfortable."

You are completely beat, too exhausted to register the seven bodies around you, or them arguing who's room would be best suited for you. Still cradled in Suga's arms you allow yourself to breathe in his scent, storing the whiff of cedar and oak in your subconscious, before you feel yourself being lowered onto a cloud like surface then covered with a thick duvet.

You shudder at first, with the loss of Suga's strong arms carrying you, but soon the feeling is replaced with comfort as you pull the fluffy pillows closer and snuggle into the warmth from your new surroundings. Barley aware of the bed dipping with another body sitting next to you.

"We should let her rest."

You flicker your eyes open for a second when you feel a delicate hand stroking your hair. Seeing a blurry glimpse of, what you guess, is Jimin and Namjoon just behind him before you are engulfed in a dreamless slumber.

***************

~ Namjoon POV ~

Closing the door of my room, giving the sleeping Y/N one more glance, I exhale a heavy sigh. I can feel the emotional exhaustion coming from both her and Yoongi-Hyung and I want nothing more than to know what happened.

We all file into the living room wordlessly before finding a comfortable spot to sit in, all looking at Yoongi-Hyung expectantly

We all file into the living room wordlessly before finding a comfortable spot to sit in, all looking at Yoongi-Hyung expectantly. Non of us have spared a moment to read his thoughts as we were too preoccupied with worrying about Y/N.

I decide to break the deafening silence. "Hyung what happened?"

Yoongi-Hyung releases a long sigh closing his eyes seemingly gathering his thoughts before he speaks.

"Her husband sent her threatening messages and somehow she called me." He says, his voice monotone.

"Why would he threaten her?" Tae asks.

"Well, you know the bandage she had covering her thigh?" Yoongi waits for everyone to nod, "He carved the letter 'H' into her thigh as a way to brand her."

The room fills with shocked gasps. Even I need to try to contain my anger at the new information.

"What the fuck? Why?" Jimin hisses, his own anger rising to a fever pitch even I am afraid of. Yoongi-Hyung simply shakes his head.

"He was under the impression she was sleeping with the Idols at BigHit. The evening of the day we had the meeting with her and Bang, he did that to her with an ice pick." Yoongi continues, his anger climbing as he does. We all just listen, no one daring to interrupt, keeping our questions to ourselves until after Yoongi has finished.