25 - Move In?

"Cheonsa. Hyung. Wake up." You hear a deep voice beckoning you. You groan softly, snuggling deeper into the warmth surrounding you feeling safe and comfortable, before you feel a light shake to your shoulder.

You stir again, opening your eyes just a bit before they shoot whide open, staring straight into the underside of Namjoon's strong jaw.

Oh my god!

Oh my god!

You sit up abruptly causing Namjoon to groan deep in this throat and frown in his sleep at the loss of your heat.

How did..?

"Whoa, Cheonsa are you okay?" The deep voice that woke you asks, whipping your head up you see Tae, beautiful as ever, with a soft smile on his perfect face but his eyes are filled with concern and shock at your sudden movements.

"H-how did I..?" You ask in a groggy voice, raking your fingers through your bed ridden hair, looking down at the sleeping Namjoon.

You don't remember much since the hospital and leaving with Suga carrying you, out of the building, to your car where you passed out from emotional exhaustion. So you have no idea how you got in this room, you recognize as Namjoon's thanks to the book shelves filled with books lining the walls, or how you ended up waking up in it's owner's arms.

Tae chuckles, "You don't remember, do you?"

You shake your head peeling your whide eyes from Namjoon to look at Tae. "I was in the car with Yoon- Mr. Suga." You say, trying very hard to make sense of your current situation but coming up blank.

"Yoongi-Hyung brought you here." Tae explains before his eyes become soft, "To keep you safe." He adds.

You swallow hard around the lump forming in your throat.

Keep me safe...
They are trying to protect me?
They don't even know me.

"You don't remember anything?" A sleepy Namjoon asks.

You look down at the groggy man that had you wrapped in his arms just a moment ago. His face, puffy with sleep but still beautiful, as he looks up at you with a furrowed brow. You don't understand it but you feel unbelievably guilty. Like there is something important you are forgetting, but no matter what you can't put a finger on it.

"No. I'm sorry Mr. Namjo-"

"RM or Joon." He cuts you off.

"What?" You look at him confused.

"My name. You can call me RM or Joon. Mr. Namjoon is too formal and I think we are a bit past that." Joon says, a hint of amused cockiness glinting in his deep hazel eyes.

You frown but decide to ignore his statement not wanting to cause any more awkwardness. "Okay Joon. So there's obviously something that happened that I can't remember, what is it?" You ask, looking between the two Idols who share a look, but before you could ask them to elaborate you are interrupted by Jungkook's voice coming from down the hallway.