15 - Dream *18+*

He has you pinned against the door of your studio with his hand wrapped around your throat, not choking to cause damage, but applying enough pressure to your jugular causing you to feel a bit lightheaded. It's a rush. The look in his eyes is nothing but burning lust. Your eyes matching his.

There is no fear for the man pressing his body into yours and keeping you in place in such a vulnerable manner.

No. In fact you want more.

You look up into his dark burning eyes, trying to decipher the intentions that lay within, but instead he leans in closer, causing your breath to hitch in your throat when you feel his warm breath against your face. Your eyes flickering between his eyes and his lips, you realize you have never wanted someone to kiss you as much as you do this man to.

Your eyes must be showing your desperation because his lips pull into a quick smirk before he runs his tongue over his lips making them glisten and even more desirable.

Is he really teasing me?

Almost like he heard your thoughts he leans into you more, his crotch pushing into your lower abdomen even more, he traces the tip of his tongue from your clavicle to your jawline. You try to keep still but it's no use as you squirm and moan slightly. When he raised his head you make for his lips, desperately wanting to feel his soft pink lips on yours, consuming you completely but he pulls back slightly, smirking again.

You are beyond frustrated as you look into his eyes again, "Please~" You breath.

"Eyes down, Kitten." He orders, tightening his hold around your throat. "Please what?"

You cast your eyes down just like he said, seeing his clavicle and chest sticking out from his shirt, fighting the urge to kiss the exposed skin. He cocks his head to the side waiting for your answer but, in that moment, you can't seem to form any words, desire has a firm grip on you. He leans in and places your earlobe between his teeth before sucking it into his mouth, while his tongue flicked at the flesh inside his mouth, gaining a gasp from you.

You can feel the smile on his face before he rises and lightly pulling on your throat, making your chin lift slightly, and connect his lips to yours. You grown softly at the much awaited contact, feeling static electricity rush from your lips to your lower abdomen. You can feel him growing in his sweats too and it drives your heat even more.