34 - Aftercare *long chapter*

~ Namjoon POV ~

God, my lower half is aching, my erection painfully straining against my boxers and sweats, every move I make making me hiss. I can feel the wet spot on the material, most probably seeping through my sweats too, with how much I am turned on.

Fuck Jin-Hyung for doing that right in the kitchen. I think. 

Wouldn't have made any difference even if it was in his room, Joon. Yoongi-Hyung deadpans in response. Even his mind's voice is strained and low.

Yeah well, this fucking hurts. Tae whines, palming himself through his shorts to ease some of his own discomfort. 

 I look around the room noticing everyone is flustered and each pitching their own large tent, making me twitch and leak even more. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to calm myself just a little so that I could maybe try redirect the blood supply back up to my brain so that I can think more clearly. 

As I open my eyes again I spot Jin-Hyung coming through the the entry, flashing us a smug smile, before heading straight to his bedroom. I frown at that as I watch his door close behind him, wondering about Y/N and why he would have left her alone. Just as I'm about to question it, Jimin walks into the lounge with Y/N snuggling into the crook of his neck as he has her cradled in his arms, looking so soft and absolutely blissed out. Just the sight of her looking like that makes my heart race, she's so beautiful.

Is she alright? Hobi-Hyung asks getting up from his couch, shifting his very prominent bulge with his hand, also trying to make himself more comfortable before walking towards Jimin to look at the blissed out girl in his arms. Hobi-Hyung's smile fills his entire face as he moves behind Jimin and looks over his shoulder.

Guys, she slipped. Jimin announces, looking back down at the girl, his eyes soft and comforting.

My eyes widen as I consider his words. She didn't even have a proper scene and she's in Sub Space, how? I get up from my seat and slowly walk over towards Jimin and Y/N, my inner Daddy Dom busting at the box I have him in.

Once I'm close enough I glance down at the beautiful girl in Jimin's arms, my need to be with her in every way possible, not just sexually, grows even stronger. Her cheeks are flushed, lips beautifully kiss-bitten and even though she's not looking at me, I can see how her eyes are glazed over. In this moment I realize that without a doubt I would do anything for this girl. And I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

From the moment I laid eyes on her, smiling sweetly at me in her small studio, I've been completely captivated by her. Finding myself thinking about getting to know her even better, finding out what makes her happy so that I could keep her that way, knowing what makes her sad so that I could spare her any sorrow, learning her fears so that I could fend them off and have her tell me what her hopes and dreams are so that I could support her and guide her to fulfil them. I don't know how or why she made me feel this way or even what to call this feeling I have but what I do know is that I don't want it to go away.

"How?" I ask out loud looking at Jimin, my voice thick with my arousal but I push that aside knowing she needs a caregiver right now not some horny boy. Jimin shrugs his shoulders slightly looking up at me.

"Jin-Hyung told her that we would take care of her while he's dealing with his... problem, but when he kissed her forehead and whispered 'good girl', she just..." He trails off, looking down at her seemingly fragile form.

I look down at her again, her keeping her eyes on Jimin's face seemingly studying every curve and pore, a soft smile playing on her lips as she does. Y/N loosens her hold around Jimin's neck, bringing her hand around and hovering her pointer finger over his lips before touching the plump flesh with the softest touch. I hear Jimin pulling in a short sharp breath through his parted lips at the contact his eyes widening a bit for a moment before his form relaxes and lowers his head to get more of her touch. Her eyes shining with wonder as she traces the outline of Jimin's soft lips with her finger before pulling her lower lip between her teeth for a moment then releasing it as a wider smile makes its way across her face, melting my, Jimin and Hobi-Hyung's hearts in an instant.