29 - The Start of Healing

It's been four days since you been trapped at that dreaded hospital, only being released when Dr. Sloan cleared you from any threat of infection and Dr. Yang making sure you were mentally stable enough to be even a block away from her, however the four days have gone by pleasantly. With the seven boys spending every moment they had free with you and leaving with one member staying the night and sleeping on the couch after a very loud and crazy game of rock-paper-scissors. The hospital staff were driven up the wall with their crack-headedness while you were left in tears and painful stomach muscles from all the laughter. 

BonHwa has insisted on taking you home today after a pointless argument in protest, that you started, knowing that he should rather be at BigHit helping with the boys' first music video shoot but of course he had everything arranged and taken care of. So now you are in his car on your way to your new home. The Bangtan Dorm. 

"How are you feeling, Yeobo?" Bon asks breaking the silence, once you were well on your way to the dorm, giving you side glances as he keeps most of his attention on the road ahead. You give it some thought before you answer. 

"Nervous and worried." You respond. 

"How so?" 

"Well, I'm worried about the schedule, firstly this is the most crucial time for any Idol group and I can't be there. I hate not being able to help." You say, your voice laced with the irritation you are feeling. 

There is only five days before Bangtan releases their album title track and there is still so much to be done. Since they moved over to BigHit so late, they have only been able to start the shoot for the video today and knowing that there is so much work that goes into the shoots, you are beyond disappointed that you can't be there for them. 

"I know you hate this, Yeobo, but everything is going well and you have to heal. Besides, I'll be back at BigHit after dropping you off and making sure you are settled, remember?" Bon says, putting his hand over yours and giving you a reassuring squeeze. "And what would you be nervous about?" 

You bite down on your bottom lip, rubbing your thumbs over the tops of your index fingers, a habit you've had since forever. Bon stops at a red light then turns to you when you remain quiet, taking in your nervous form and raising a quizzical brow. You keep your eyes low, focusing on your hands, not wanting to show him your emotions you are sure are showing in your eyes. 

The past four days have made you realize even more that you are not only falling for just one of the seven but all of them. With Taehyung making sure that you know that you are everything but worthless with his sweet words of encouragements and reassurance, then Jin who made sure you were fed and making comments of admiration about your raw beauty, regardless of looking like you belonged on the dumpster heap. Hobi kept you happy and smiling and when you had been informed that your court date for your divorce and assault was set, he layed next to you in bed allowing you to cry into his chest, keeping you close to him as your tears stained his shirt and him wrapped around you cooing soft soothing words at you. Jimin was ever the gentlemen, not allowing you to lift a finger, making sure you were given everything you wanted but you drew the line when he insisted on carrying you to the bathroom when you had to relieve yourself. His heart-stopping smile will be forever imprinted into your memory as he gave you the most dazzling smile whenever you looked at him. Jungkook was the last to spend the night with you, playing games with you and talking about all the differences between South Korea and South Africa. His cute bunny smile making your heart jump into overdrive whenever you spoke about the safari drives and different foods. Bringing out the competitive side of you when you played an online game on his laptop to pass the time between doctor rounds and when you couldn't sleep. 

You know it is completely wrong and impractical to feel this way but you cant help it and you know that you will never be able to talk about any of it.