27 - Missing Pt 2 ⚠️TW⚠️

{{long chapter}}

"Hwan." You breath out.

You are completely frozen in fear as you stare into the face of the one person you had dreaded crossing paths with. He's just standing in the doorway of the room, smiling like the cat that ate the canary, watching your every move- or lack thereof-. You notice that something seems off about the way he looks, he looks dirty and old. His tattered clothes, unshaven face and unruly hair makes you think of someone who hadn't seen a bath or shower in days because they have been stranded in the desert for months.

Your eyes fall on his and apart from them being sunken in and ringed with dark blue circles they look glossy, bloodshot and dead. He cocks his head to the side, flashing a sickly grin, before taking one step towards you.

"I missed you so much, Sweets." He says in a gruff voice.

"H-how did y-you~" Your voice so shakey you can't manage finish your question.

Hwan chortles dryly, amused by your evident fear. "How did I find you? You're not the only one with friends, Sweets."

Someone told him I was going to be here?
But who?
Only BonHwa, the moving crew and the Bangtan Boys know I'm here. So who..?

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, Sweets." He says, seeing how you are trying to figure out who could have possibly betrayed you like this. "I'm here now and we can live happily ever after."

You don't know where it came from or why you even dared to do it, but you snort out a dry laugh, "Happily ever after? Are you fucking kidding me?" You say exasperated.

Hwan's brows rise in shock at your sudden burst of bravery.

"What a mouth you have on you, Sweetheart." He tsks, "No matter, we'll soon have you back the way you were. In your place and complacent." He says, taking another step towards you, this time you step back knowing that your phone is behind you and you had put Yoongi's number on emergency speed dial the day before.

If I can just get to-

"Ah huh, Sweets. No one is going to save you today. Especially not Mr. Mask-and-Cap."

He was at the hospital. He knows about Yoongi and that he came to rescue me.

You decide against calling for help. Not wanting any of the new men, that has shown you nothing but kindness, getting hurt trying to save you. You'd rather die a million tortured deaths than be the cause of that. Instead you take a sharp breath and attempt an escape.

You fill yourself with as much courage as you can possibly muster before throwing the box you had been holding at Hwan's face with as much force as you could manage. Hwan dodges the assault and you take that as your que, as you lunge for the door.

You successfully maneuver past Hwan and just as you are about to pass the rooms threshold, a pair of strong hands grasp at your hair, pulling with such force you are thrown to the floor. The impact of the landing knocking the wind right out of you, as you gasp for air.

"Fucking fat bitch!" Hwan spits, stepping over your head and placing a foot at each shoulder then benging down over you and grabbing your hair again, raising your top half off the floor before slapping you through the face. The impact casing you to bite the inside of your cheek, resulting in your mouth filling with the iron taste of blood.

Still struggling to regain your breath from it being knocked out of you and now the pain of the powerful slap to the face, your body fills with adrenaline fueling your fight or flight response, thankfully your body decides on the latter.