8 - Secrets 2

"You what?" You blink up at Hobi completely confused.

"You heard me." He says tilting his head to the side raising his brow and giving you a soft smile.

You did hear hear him but you don't understand what he meant with what he said. He can't possibly expect you to believe that he can actually feel what you are feeling.

"Bang never told you the real reason you are only allowed to make a seven member styling team for us, did he?" Hobi continues seeing that you are at a complete loss for words.

"No." You croak out.

"Well, it's because my brothers and I are not like your normal K-Pop group." He says. "We are more 'special', if you will, we have abilities. Abilities that we would like to keep secret as far as possible."

You watch how Hobi is now walking around the room taking in his surroundings. He seems unbothered but you are completely lost and have so many questions but you allow the man to continue.

"See, all seven of us have the ability to feel what another is feeling. Every emotion. The happy and sad, the anxiety and fear. Everything."

"So..." You look down thinking about the last couple of hours you have spent with the three in the conference room.

"Yes, we felt that. That's why I stayed behind to talk to you." Hobi says turning to you and watching how the wheels in your head are turning trying to make sence of everything.

"Hwan, is your husband, right?"

Your head shoots up at your husband's name leaving Hobi's lips and you frown. You haven't mentioned Hwan's name to any of them so you're completely taken aback.

Can you read minds too? God, what are you saying Y/N... That's impossible.

"Earlier, when you received that phone call, you had us all incredibly uncomfortable with the amount of fear radiating off of you in that instant." Hobi says running his lanky fingers through his hair and taking a deep breath before continuing. "Joon was so upset he had to know why so he went after you and, well as much as it was wrong, eavesdropped on your call."

You notice how Hobi's smile fades a bit thinking about what he's going to say next and you're just standing there in the middle of the room not being able to move or speak as you take in every word the man is saying but you can't help but feel sorry for making them feel any sort of discomfort.

"So when Joon found you he heard how you were pleading with someone you called Hwan. Yoongi-hyung and I had to stop him from grabbing the phone from you and tell that asshole to fuck off."

"He should have." You whisper looking down at your hands.

"I don't think that would have helped." Hobi said causing you to clap your hand over your mouth not realizing you had said that out loud.

"You said that Namjoon was there alone. So how did you know what was happening?" You asked.

"Oh, well that's because my brothers and I can communicate through thought." Hobi says matter-of-factly.

This is not real, right?

"I can feel you are really confused but everything will make more sense as we get to know each other more during the time we spend working together. For now I'd like to get you in a better state of mind..." Hobi says pulling his cell phone out of his pocket and connecting to the Bluetooth speakers playing a song I didn't recognize. "Can you dance?"