5 - Elevators...

Getting up you walked towards your door to open it but you realized that the closer you got to the door the taller and bulkier the shape became. If you're being honest it kind of made you shiver and you assumed that it might just be one of the personal body guards looking for Bang because there aren't any other staff that are that big in the building. 

On opening the door your breath unintentionally caught in your throat as you took in the perfect features of the figure that interrupted your 'meeting' with PD-nim. You soon realize that this is in fact no guard, but he does look somewhat familiar but you can't really place him. Standing quite tall with chiseled jaw, defined neck and chest that is clearly visible through the tight polo-shirt he was wearing left you gapping the handsome stranger. He then did something that immediately made your heart stop and heat spread all over your entire body settling very promptly on your cheeks turning them crimson in an embarrassing instant.

Looking down at you he flashed a magnificent toothy smile that broke out the most illegal dimples you have ever seen before bowing in 90 degrees and greeting you in a deep voice.

What the hell Y/N. Get a fucking hold of yourself! You're a professional, goddammit! You scold yourself while openly staring at the top of the honey-blonde's head.

When he came up from his greeting bow Bang, whom you have briefly forgotten about, excitedly jumped up from your office chair and almost skipped over to the two of you embracing the handsome stranger. 

"RM, my boy you're already here!" Bang chimed happily.

"PD-nim, are you well?" The blonde, you now know is actually RM, but he looks different from the picture you were gawking at just moments earlier, more buff and chiseled and TALL, repeated his respectful greeting. "I'm a bit late sir. I apologize."

"Not at all, my boy." Bang smiled fondly at the man, "Oh! Where are my manners? This is Mrs. Chan Y/N. She's the owner of Lush Locks, the styling company that joined BigHit and she is also going to be the head of your styling team personalized for you and the others." He gestured to you, "Y/N this is Kim Namjoon, leader of BTS."

"It's a pleasure to meet you; I've heard so many good things about you, Sir." You said bowing 90 degrees.

RM smiled at you again in an oddly cocky way and you had to fight to keep a level head. 

Why does he keep doing that...

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Chan. Your Korean is very good. How long have you been in South Korea?" he beams in a low voice making your breath catch in your throat for a second.

"Oh, thank you, I've been here for three years, Sir." You said bowing slightly as a thank you.

"Three years?! You're amazing! To be here for such a short time and you seem to have mastered the language." RM complimented.

Being a blushing mess you opted to look at the floor with just a small smile on your face feeling quite self conscious.

The hell is wrong with you Y/N?!

Bang clears his throat and as if he heard your silent plea he took over the conversation "She is quite extraordinary. However; as extraordinary as she is we have a meeting to get too. Y/N. Namjoon. Shall we get going?" Bang said gesturing for us to walk out of your studio.

You file out of your studio but before you could close your door your subconscious finally registered that you are mindlessly  going to this unexpected meeting with nothing to make notes with nor your cell phone. Mentally kicking your stupid ass you barge through the door again barley missing ramming into Namjoon's shoulder as you stormed pass him.

"Y/N?" Bang asks. Him and Namjoon sharing a confused look at your sudden rush.

"I'm sorry sir I forgot to get my things." Flapping your notebook and cell as you exit your studio once more, closing the door behind you. Catching Namjoon's eyes as he was looking down on your frazzled state quite amused but you couldn't really bring yourself to try to decipher why he was giving you that look. You clear your throat and take a deep breath to stabilize your disquieted sate, silently following Bang and Namjoon to the elevators.

Once you entered the metal box that was already crowded you were forced to squeeze into the empty spaces that were there, leaving you to stand right up against Namjoon to a point where you could feel his rock hard pecs against your own chest and cheek. You  decide to pull your hands up against his chest attempting to create some distance between his heat and your face.   

You could feel how flushed you are, your palms, that you have balled into fists, where starting to become clammy and you were feeling completely self-conscious. Not being able to bring yourself to raise your eyes you were staring holes into the elevator floor but very aware that Namjoon's chin was inches from the top of your head and you could feel his breath moving the fly-away hairs making goosebumps rise on your skin.

Thanks to the interior of the metal box acting as a mirror you risked peaking at Namjoon, wondering if he was just as uncomfortable as you were. When your eyes found your reflection your eyes grew wide seeing how Namjoon was not showing any sign of discomfort. Instead he was looking down at you with a smug smirk plastered all over his face causing those deep dimples to form.

What the hell? Why is he looking at me like that? You wonder.

God, he's so firm... Absolutely not a fucking chance y/n!!! You stop these thoughts immediately you are married!!!

You focus your eyes to look for Bang in the crowded metal box and see that he is having an intense conversation with one of the other gentlemen, too busy to even give you a fleeting glance.

Just as you think it can't get any more awkward Namjoon decides to shift and press even closer into you causing you to stumble back and trip on your heel. Before you could completely lose your footing Namjoon snakes his log like arm around your waist keeping you close to his chest.

Wide eyed and completely shocked you look up at him and stare straight into his eyes, feeling your very soul being pulled into his hazel orbs and getting oh-so beautifully lost in them. He leans down to your ear and in a low whisper he speaks in English so it's understood by the two of you.

"Didn't think you'd be falling this fast but I'm quite flattered Mrs. Chan." Namjoon's breath on your ear causes goosebumps to form right from your ear to the tip of your small toe making your breath hitch in your throat and your tongue grow double in size in your mouth.

"I-i-" You stutter totally unable to talk. Your obvious discomfort somehow amuses Namjoon as you can hear - no feel - a low chuckle coming from his chest.

"Mmm~ Speechless too..." He says cockily.

Just like some divine force above heard you pleading for a way out, the doors of the elevator slid open and most of the people riding exited allowing you to quickly retreat into the far corner of the metal box... far from him and allowing you to regain your personal space.

"That was uncomfortable." Bang deadpans looking to Namjoon.

Uhg... You have no idea. You think looking down at your feet too embarrassed to look at anyone.

The closeness between you and Namjoon continuously plays in your head and his voice... his voice... so deep and confident causes shivers to radiate through you even if he's not saying a word right now.

"Not at all Sir." Namjoon says and you can hear the cockiness in his voice making you look up at him and see that he is looking you dead in the eyes with a smirk on his smug face. You don't know where you got the courage from but you scrunch your forehead and shake your head at him followed by an eye roll that you know your drama teacher would have been proud of. 

Yep~ I now hate elevators...