33 - The Brat's First Slip...🔞

You hear the affects your words have on Jin when a low growl passes his throat. He reaches around you to slam the fridge door shut, before spinning you around to face him then placing both hands around your waist and pushing you against the cool metallic surface, making you gasp at the sudden whip-lash movements and temperature change on your hot skin. Jin looks into your eyes, trying to read the emotions that lie within your blue orbs, making sure there is no hesitation. Seeing non, he steps closer to you pressing his body flush against yours.

"I have, Sugar." He confirms in a enticingly low voice, reaching one hand up to tuck a tendril of hair behind your ear before tracing the backs of his fingers along your jaw, stopping at your chin to tilt your face up more.

"So, what's th-"

Jin cuts you off mid sentence with the most toe curling kiss you have ever had in your life. His full lips molding perfectly to your own as he kisses you softly, pressing into you more. The hand that angled your head up by your chin, moved and is now pulling you closer by the nape of your neck. After the initial shock subsides, you hum into the kiss as you melt into his warmth.

Jin soon becomes more eager as he grabs a hand full of your hair, intertwining the strands between his long fingers then tugging a bit, making you expose your neck to him and gasp at the delicious pull. He leaves your mouth to start trailing open mouthed kisses along your jaw, nipping at the skin ever so softly with his teeth, before moving down to your neck. When he reaches that particular sensitive spot just under your ear, you shudder and hum a bit louder, tilting your head back further to grant him more access desperate for more. You feel him smile against your skin before he sticks his tongue out, dragging it up your neck to your earlobe, leaving a wet trail that chills and forms goosebumps on your skin. Drawing the flesh of your lobe into his mouth with his muscle, he sucks on it a bit before releasing it with a small plop sound, hovering his lips over your ear to say something.

"I'm gonna mark you." He says, his voice lower than usual and raspy with his arousal.

"Please." You beg in a whiney breath.

With that, Jin moves back to the spot on your neck before giving it a small kiss then latching onto the skin, first with his teeth then placing his lips back on the skin and sucking on it... hard.

You hiss from the sting at first but the pain soon shifts to pleasure as your hips get a mind of their own, grinding up into him, wanting to feel any sort of friction. You can feel how he is now rock hard as his erection pushes and rubs against your lower stomach. You whine a bit out of frustration, not being able to feel the friction you crave before Jin pulls away from your neck a bit, first admiring his dark red handy work, then looking back into your eyes.

"Give me this." He orders, grabbing the bottle of Soju out of your hand and placing it on the counter top before turning his attention back to you.

You are a panting mess already, your arousal now painfully making your clit throb, and Jin can see it. You can't think of anything else other than allowing this man to ravage you into oblivion, allowing him to claim you and to take you to places you have never been.

"So beautiful when you are needy." He whispers, scanning your flushed face, tracing the warm skin of your cheeks with his thumb. "You want Oppa to make you cum?"

His words hit you right in your wet core, making you moan softly as your hands rake up his back and around his neck, "P-Please Oppa." You whine.

Jin smirks at your desperation as he pushes you more into the fridge door, making sure you are securely pinned between him and the fridge before looking into your eyes again.

"Spread your legs for Oppa, Sugar."

Your heart flutters as your lower stomach clenches and floods with more heat, before you do as you are told, widening your stance to give Jin the access he wants.