Chapter 15 - One Does not Simply Stay Still

CLARE'S POV

As we made our way back to our rooms, I felt like someone was following us.

Me: Ed, Al do you feel like someone is following us?

They nod and we quickly take a short cut through an alleyway. We almost make it to the end, but a man in a hood stops in front of us... Wait is that the guy from earlier? It is, isn't it?

Me: Who are you?

Man: My name is Scar and I'm here to eliminate Fullmetal and the Musical Alchemist.

I gulp and took a step back behind Ed.

Ed: So you're the one who killed Nina!

Scar: Nina? Who the Chimera? She wasn't human anymore so she was destined by my hand to die.

Ed: YOU BASTARD!

Ed runs at Scar as he attempts to blow his arm of,f but misses.

Ed: If you wanna blow me up, you may wanna try a bit harder.

Scar: You're more tougher than I assumed for a little guy like you.

Ed: LITTLE!? DON'T CALL ME LITTLE YOU BASTARD!

Ed makes a ground form into a fist and punches him straight in the gut making him fly back. The man quickly gets up, almost not effected by it and runs at Ed grabbing his automail arm.

Scar: Hmmm automail huh?

His arm starts to glow up, making me panic. He's going to blowup Ed's arm.

Me: ED!!!

Before I could do anything his arms blows up into pieces, sending him fly into a nearby wall.

Scar: I'll let you suffer for a bit before I finish you off.

He smirks and looks over to Al.

Ed: AL RUN!

Al shakes his head and stands his ground.

Me: AL RUN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

Al: Don't underestimate me Clare!

Me: It's not that I'm not underestimating you, it's just that he can blow you up like nothing!

Al: I don't care.

He charges at Scar and makes a few good blows at him. I quickly join in and hit a few times with my guitar sword leaving a gash in his one arm.

Scar: Musical Alchemist you'll pay for that!

He charges at me and I was about to hit him, but he dodges my attack and punches me into a wall.

Ed: CLARE!

Me: Ouch...

I get up and see Al blocking Scar while Ed attempts to stand up but falls.

Me: Al, Ed...

Al: Get brother and get out of here.

Me: But Al.

Al: Just go!

Me: I CAN'T LEAVE YOU BEHIND NOT KNOWING WHAT COULD HAPPEN!

I step up even if I feel severe pain in my rib cage. I walk to beside Al and continue to fight Scar. I get a few more good hits until he blows up my guitar sword.

Me: Damn he's tough.

Scar smirks and runs at me. I make three rock walls but he blows them all up. I then attempt to punch him with a stone fist, but sadly I miss resulting him to almost getting a hold of me, but Al...