Chapter 18 - Armstrong the Pervert

CLARE'S POV

It's been three days now and me, Ed, and Al have been just chilling around doing the most random things. From playing cards which apparently I completely suck at because Al with just his head beats us each time. As well, we would play with the dog outside and once in a while I would get knocked into the ground and get licked to death. Not fun. Then sometimes me and Ed would go for walks around the nearby field and just talk about life. When I mean about life, I meant once we do get their bodies back, then what kind of life after that.

I go out for a run without Ed since they're putting on his arm and leg soon. As I went out running I sensed something was wrong. Before I could question that feeling I heard a scream from nearby. I sprint as fast as I can towards the scream and before I knew it there was a lady struggling with a man who's trying to take her purse.

Me: HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!

The man turns and takes out a knife as he runs towards me.

Me: I don't think so.

I touch the ground and made the ground from underneath him make him go flying. As he lands, he drops his knife and I get on top of him, pinning him down to the ground.

Me: How dare you threaten me.

Man: I'm.. I'm.. I'm sorry.

Me: You should be.

I lift him up and made a mini jail cell around him.

Me: Good luck trying to get out. The cops will get you later.

I smirk, turning around to walk towards the lady.

Me: Are you okay miss?

She nods, getting up from the ground while brushing off her dress.

Lady: Thank you so much.

Me: No problem, just part of my job.

Lady: Are you a State Alchemist?

I nod and she smiles.

Lady: Well thank you again then, I'm lucky you were nearby.

Me: It's really no problem.

I scratch the back of my head as she nods quickly, soon walking away. I sigh in relief that everything went okay and walked to the police station nearby and reported the incident.

When I finished the jog back to Winry's house, I see Ed outside about to fix Al.

Me: HEY THEY FINALLY FINISHED!

I smirk and I stood beside them, catching my breath.

Ed: Guessing your run went well?

Me: Yeah, but I had to kick some thief's butt along the way.

Ed: You get him at least?

I nod.

Me: Yeah I scared the living crap out of him. The police should have gotten him by now, I made them the key for the jail cell I made.

I smirk.

Ed: Good.

He smirks back as we walk and stand in front of Al's parts.

Me: I guess you were about to reassemble him before I got here?

He nods.

Me: Well lets see this magic.

I wink with a grin and sat on the ground waiting for him to fix Al up. Ed touches the ground and quickly, all of Al's parts fly back together, making him look brand new.