Chapter 36 - Girl on the Battlefield (Under Editing)

CLARE'S POV

I then lose sight of Ling and Lan Fan, snapping my trade of thought back into the plan.

Me: They have their plan and I have mine... Now time to make some distractions to buy Ed and Al time to keep those pesty MP's distracted.

I touch the ground making a wall form, large enough to cause attention. And... Now! I make it crumble down to the ground, causing a large ruckus and amount of dust fly into the streets.

Me: Alright next location.

I continue doing that until I heard a scream... Was that Lan Fan? Should I go? I'm pretty sure by now my goal has been achieved... Yeah... I start running to the screams direction... I better help. I know this wouldn't end pretty.

Me: I hope they'll be okay...

I continue running until I see a window shatter with a loud thud. That must be them. I touch the ground shooting me into the window they fell in.

Me: Hey are you guys alright?

Ling: Not for long, look out!

I turn around to see the Fuhrer and a fat guy... Why is the Fuhrer here?

Fuhrer: Excellent... We should have some... Wait Musical Alchemist?

He mutters something to himself and to the fat guy and turns back to me.

Fuhrer: Well this is rather interesting, why are you here with these foreigners?

Me: I have my reasons now explain yourself.

Fuhrer: This guy... Well I also have my reasons. Now be a good solider and obey me by leaving here now...

Me: I can't obey of doing that sir.

He grows more frustrated in his expression.

Fuhrer: And why is that?

Me: I can't leave my friend's who are hurt.

I touch the wall blocking us from them.

Me: I can only do so much so run. At this point you're the ones being hunted. Good luck.

Ling nods and picks up Lan Fan.

Ling: Thanks, and we'll get one I swear.

I nod and made another wall. I can only block them for so long. I really do wish them luck with the extra time I gave them. I make one more and started to follow after them until I felt someones arm. Shit. I turn around with a smirking Fuhrer with the fat guy no where in sight... Darn what now?

Fuhrer: Can you explain yourself?

Me: I thought I already made myself clear. You wanted to hurt my friends, so I did what I thought was best.

I stated not showing any fear or hesitation. I now know he's working with the homunculi, so what now?

Fuhrer: Guess you finally figured it out. Not surprised from a brillant young alchemist. Now the question is, how do I deal with a special case as yourself.

I gulp. What do I do? He flips me onto the ground with a grin still showing on his face. What do I do? Suddenly with an idea, I touch the ground letting myself drop floors until out of the way. I jump out a nearby window and sprinted for it. I need to get out of here, and quick. I touch the ground again and shot myself in the air to where we were all meeting up. I need to tell the others, and nevermind protecting myself from the homunculi.

FUHRER'S POV

Guess she got away... Well in due time we will meet again, Clarrissa Jones, and then we will deal with you... For good. I smile to myself and jumped out the window. Now where did those two go?