Chapter 23 - Oh Not Again

AL'S POV:

I got in a fight with guy similar to me just a while ago. I thought I was the only one like this, so how? Thankfully though, Brosh, Ross and Armstrong found me. It was a close call too, so I'm glad they scared him off.

Ross: Where's Ed and Clare?

I point to the building that suddenly explodes.

Me: BROTHER! CLARE!

I drop to my knees in shock. Brother... Clare please make it! Ross and Brosh begin to run towards the building until a boy walks in front. Wait is he? He's holding Brother and Clare! He lightly drops them in front of us before quickly departing. I run up to Ed and Clare who are badly beaten up. Man what happened in there? I thought I was having trouble.
I carefully pick up Ed and Clare.

Me: We need to bring these two to the hospital now!

Armstrong grabs Clare from me, making it easier for me to run. I look to Ed's automail arm that's barely even there. Hold on brother.
I look over to Clare that's still bleeding. You too Clare. Both of you need to make it.
We sprint to the hospital with them instantly being taken into the ER.

As soon as the nurse gives us the all clear, we go straight to their room until Brosh, Ross and Armstrong are stopped by the doctor taking care of them.

Doctor: Only Al can come in for now. You may come in tomorrow.

Armstrong: Very well. Come along Ross, Brosh.

They both nod and left me with the doctor. The doctor then shows me to Ed and Clare's room. Soon as I open the door I bolt to them both.

Me: Brother... Clare... What happened to you both?

********************************************
CLARE'S POV:

I finally regain my consciousness after a very long dream. Jeez how long have I be out? I blink a few times to see myself in a hospital bed. Oh not again. But suddenly I remembered. Where's Ed? Fully panicked, I quickly get up to see Al pushing me lightly back down.

Al: Stay calm, Ed is fine, see.

He points beside me to see Ed asleep in his bed.

Al: You both lost a lot of blood. Not to mention you both been out for almost a week too.

Me: A WEEK?!

I lay back down on the bed in frustration. Suddenly, I got a back flash before I was knocked out about those two... Who were they?

Me: Did you see per chance two people leaving the building?

Al: I did see a boy, but not anyone else. Why?

Me: That's why we were knocked out. That boy you probably saw was the one that finished us off.

Al: He did all of this to you?

He starts to panic, but I abruptly correct him.

Me: No no. Before he came, we were pretty beaten up by two brothers that were put together in one suit of armor.

Al: Like me?

I nod.

Me: So basically now, I need to figure why that boy did that?

Al: Did he say anything to you guys before he both knocked you out?

Me: He did say we were a valuable resources and because of that he couldn't just simply kill us there.