Chapter 31 (Under Editing)

CLARE'S POV

A few days have passed and slowly I've been feeling better thanks to the boys. Today though they decided to give me sometime alone as they wanted to go check up on Gracia and Elicia. I would go too but... Since the boys have been beside me constantly since my breakdown, I just need sometime alone from them. For the past few hours now I've been sitting in my apartment writing and tossing papers of lyrics into my trash can, and I can't get these words right. I look back to my trash can to see it overflowing of crumpled up paper with my lyrics all wrong... Ughhh oh not again!

Me: UGHHHH WHY CAN'T I GET THESE WORDS OUT OF MY HEAD!?!

I throw my paper really hard at the trash can causing the other papers to fly out.

Me: You got to be kidding me!?!

I get up to the trash can and begin picking up the papers until something caught my eye from over at the window. I walk over to suddenly see Ling fly in out of breath...

Me: LING WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!

Ling: Well that's a nice way to welcome a old friend to your home.

I take in a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

Me: Get out.

Ling: What?

Me: Get out!

Ling: But I just got here, plus we need to discuss.

Me: GET OUT!

Ling: We really need to talk.

I sigh and I put my hand on my forehead.

Me: Fine lets talk. Don't ever enter through my window again.

I walk over to my window and closed it.

Ling: Aha sorry.

Me: You think that's funny? You completely startled me.

I sit on chair putting my hand on my head.

Me: What do you want Ling?

Ling: Answers.

Me: For the last time Ling I don't know anything about the stone.

Ling: I know you're lying.

Me: I am not.

Ling: Are so.

Me: Ling I am not.

Ling sighs and sits on my other chair. Why won't Ling just give up about the subject already?

Ling: I know you know something.

Me: Even if I did I can't.

Ling: Is that so.

He gets up and moves torwards me. What is he doing?

Me: Ling if you're trying to pull something again give it up.

Ling: Just tell me.

He gets closer to me so I get off my chair backing away from him.

Ling: Come on Clare I know you know something, just spit it out already.

Me: No.

Before he got any closer someone knocks on my door, but before I could move over and answer it, Ling puts his hand over my mouth grabbing me. LET ME GO! I realize I said that in my head so I scream through his hand.

Me: LET ME GO!

He doesn't budge so I try to bite his hand, but quickly he moves it before I could and grabs me by his waist.