PLEASE READ

I'm currently editing the story which involves changing and adding stuff to the storyline. All the chapters that have been completely fixed and revised aren't marked as *(Under Editing)*

If you're a reader that likes knowing all the details, I recommend running through each of the chapters again and read the newly added material. There's quite a bit that was added at the beginning, but not so much in the latest ones I've edited.

I've also made a post on my profile that states about how none of the chapters will be deleted, so none of the readers comments will be deleted. Each of those comments of people fangirling and enjoying the story enlighten me, so I hope they continue to pop up through time.

As for the later chapters, again I am editing so a lot of the storyline will be corrected. By the time I get to them, I hope I won't have to make much adjustments.

Alright that's all I have to say, but if you have any questions, just comment on here. I'll be deleting this "chapter" post once I'm completely done revising the chapters.

UPDATE to the UPDATE
Heyy everyone. I do apologize for not coming back to the editing. When I left last year around this time, a lot of issues had come into my life, preventing me from being able to edit and continue this story.

However, now with my life back in control along with graduating college in the next month or so, I'll be able to finally finish this awesome story. So thank you everyone for your patience and dealing with this forgetful writer.

I'll be able to start editing at the beginning of May, as currently I'm hammered with a bunch of assignments and projects that are mentally tiring as heck.

Again, thank you all so much for reading my story.

Sincerely,
Carly Ann <3