C H A P T E R | 10

A/N: I edited the chapter because, while re-reading it, i felt like, "Bij, you need to correct it." Like that so, yeah.

Chapter 10: Am i too late?

Another day, another work.

Arthit was sitting here on his chair looking at his monitor.

"Hey, Arthit." Earth patted his shoulder. "Oh, P'Earth."

"You seems so very stressed than the other day."

"Yeah.. " Arthit sighted. "They met." He said, with a low tone but, loud enough for Earth to hear.

"They? Who-" Earth's eyes, widened when she realized who was he was talking about.

"They did?" She whispered. "Hm." Arthit replied simply, while his eyes were focused on the screen.

"When did they and how?"

"Yesterday, at the mall. Mint bumped into him."

"Wow....." Earth commented, "Just like in every drama."

"Yeah, right." Arthit snorted.

"What are you two chatting about?" Maprang asked as she came across the two, chatting.

"Nothing." Arthit said, closing his eyes.

"The father and daughter met." Earth said. "Kong meet Mint?!" Maprang nearly shouted. Besides Arthit's group of friends, some of Kongpob's friends also knew everything. (Except May and Aim.)

"Maprang, your mouth! He might hear you." Earth whispered and covered her mouth with her hand.

"For real?" She asked after she removed Earth's hand from her mouth. Earth then nodded. The two looked at Arthit helpless while as he was just listening to the two.

But then, his thoughts were vanished when, Duen suddenly called out.

"P'Arthit. Khun Kongpob wanted you to go you to his cabin."

Arthit sighted, he stood up and went to his cabin.

He first fixed himself, and knock to the door.

"Come in!" He said, and Arthit entered.

He saw Kongpob, holding a black folder.

"You called for me?" He asked. "What kind of file is this?" He asked.

"That was the stock rates, sir." He answered, not looking at the younger's eyes.

"It was a trash." He said, and threw the folder to his table. "Do it again." He commanded.

"But-" Arthit was cuted off when Kongpob spoke, "Do what I said, Mr. Rojnapat."

Arthit was backfired by Kongpob's words.

"I-i will." He stutter. "You are excused." Kongpob said, looking at Arthit with a sharp cold eyes.

Arthit took the folder and accidentally met Kongpob's cold, sharp dazing eyes that used to be full of love.

Arthit turned around and walked to the door.

"How old is she?" Kongpob asked. Arthit looked back in shock, "What?"

"Your daughter, how old is she?" He asked again, looking directly on Arthit's eyes.

"She is 4 yeah, 4." He answered and immediately looked to the ground.

"Am i too late?" Kongpob again asked.

"Too late for what sir?" Arthit asked innocently. "Am i really that late that you started your own family?"