C H A P T E R | 57

Chapter 57: Reconciliation

"No is no, N'Tew!" Arthit growled, making Tew close his mouth.

-Ring!

Tew's phone began to rang. He immediately grabbed his phone from the coffee table, and looked at the caller ID.

"It was Kong." He told Arthit and showed him his phone. "If he looks for me, just don't tell him that i am here." Arthit demanded.

Tew then sighed before he answered the call and put it in speaker so that Arthit will hear the conversation.

"Hello Kong." Tew greeted, hoping he can make things smooth and normal. "Hello, Tew. Is P'Arthit there, with you?"

Tew looked at Arthit who was glaring at him. "Don't tell him." Arthit mouthed. Tew sighed, and then answered, "No, he was not here. Why'd you asked?"

"We...had a fight. And, i was wondering if he was there at your house."

"Well-" Tew's words were cut off when someone talked. "Hey, hon. I already got the groceries. Oh, Arthit your here too? That's a surprise. Where's Kong and Mint by the way?"

The two made a "shush" gesture and sound, telling the man, which happen to be Knot, to shut up and the other line might hear him, but oh boy . He already heard it.

"Tew, P'Arthit was there, isn't he?" The other line questioned.

What a bummer!

"Knot, you really bummed my plan!" Arthit cursed Knot.

"H-he was-"  Tew was about to explain about it, but the other line already cut the call. Tew faced Arthit, who was now pissed.

"Wait, i don't understand." Knot said, and the two looked at him. "Knot, how could you betray me?!" Arthit questioned, pointing at himself. "P'Arthit and Kong had a fight. He went here to hide and when Kongpob called he asked me if he was here."

"But you ruined it!" Arthit chimed in, rolling his eyes. "Well, i am sorry. I din't know."

A few minutes later, they heard a car screeching outside. Tew got up and looked at the window. "Shit." He cursed.

"What happened?" Knot asked. Tew then turned his head to Arthit "Kongpob's here." He said, as he noticed the car which was owned by Kongpob was parked outside.

"Damn!" Arthit cursed. Now they know why Kongpob cut the call.

"Tew, open the gate!" Kongpob shouted. Tew again, looked at the window and saw Kongpob who was now, standing Infront of the gates. "Tew!"

Tew was feeling pity to the man, so without any second thought, he went to the door and while as he was just about to twist the knob, Arthit suddenly told him, "Don't let him in."

"But he is-"

"DON'T!" Arthit emphasized the word. "Tew!" Kongpob again, called out from outside.

"Tew open the gate!" He shouted again. While, Arthit inside was giving him a death glare, as if he was saying, "No".

"Tew!"

Tew sighed, and look back to Kongpob through the window, that was near, and facing the gates. However, there is still someone who fetched Kongpob from the gate.

"P'Knot!" Kongpob happily exclaimed. Knot just opened the gates and faced Kongpob, "I didn't know what happened between you two but, please, make up."

Knot the stepped aside and Kongpob ran in. He saw Arthit was sitting at the sofa while crossing his arms into his chest, and his head was turned to a side, as he don't want to see Kongpob, for the meantime.

"P'Arthit!"

He ran to the pregnant man, "Why didn't you tell me that you're here?" He questioned.

"Hon, i think we should let them be." Knot whispered. He had followed Kongpob inside.

Tew agreed to his husband, and stood up. "We'll give you some time alone." And motioned his husband to go to the kitchen together.

After the couple vanished, Kongpob sat next to Arthit. "Phi, I'm sorry i shouted." Kongpob said to him, with a sweet, apologizing tone. But, the pregnant man still not yet giving up.

"I know, i was wrong, but please. I am sorry, Phi." Kongpob tried to console the older one. "Hmp!" Arthit still didn't look at him.

"You know you are wrong but still you shouted." Arthit said, sulking like a child. "I know but it was your fault too that you-"

Kongpob didn't finished his word when, the older man, stood up, glaring at him. "So, you still think it was my fault?!"

"N-no....i-i d-din't t-t-think ab-about that." Kongpob stuttered, as he was scared of the man who was still glaring at him. "Save it. It was clear that you really blame me."

While Kongpob though was trying to make up with his fiancé, the couple, Knot and Tew were watching them.

Knot was taken a back. "Will i would be like this if Tew got pregnant? Or worse?" He asked himself. He was clearly seeing himself now, being in Kongpob's shoes, consoling his pregnant  husband, in the future.

While on the other side, Tew was holding back his laughter. Well, being friends with Kongpob throughout the whole college, he never even saw Kongpob, sweating like this, consoling the older man. It was not like he never saw Kongpob consoling Arthit, back then but this was definitely different.

"Phi....I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Kongpob said, acting cute to the older man, holding his hands. "Only if...you buy me a box of chocolates." Said Arthit and took a glance of Kong.

"Now, chop chop before i get mad!" He ordered Kongpob which the latter nodded and said, "Right away."

Kongpob rushed out and immediately ran to his car to buy the man a box of chocolates as he ordered. Now, Few couldn't help it an finally, let his laughter out while Knot was still stunned to what happened, awhile ago.

"T-than was awesome!" Tew commented. "Hmp, he better make up with it. It was his fault after all!" Arthit then, dropped himself into the couch to sit.

C H A P T E R | 57
by: anonymouslylazy

A/N: Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that i, am going to change the update schedule. From now on, i maybe update 1-2 (or 3) chapters per week as i am now busy with my school. I do will update but it would be much more later than the usual as my schedules were all packed up. Anyway, i hope you all enjoy the story and i will see you next time!