C H A P T E R | 52

Chapter 52: Surprise?

Kongpob took a deep breath. Tidying up, his suit, he took out the hear-shaped red velvet box, that he had been holding into, for a long time now.

He do, couldn't wait anymore. He hoped this day would go perfect as it was planned. He hoped, he'll liked it.

"He's here!" A voice shouted, the, immediately someone turned off the lights.

It was a night time already, and Arthit just gotten off from work and spending some time with Mint. "Are you tired, already?" He asked. Mint shooked her head and Arthit patted her head.

Arthit inserted the key to the key hole of the door and then, unlocked it. As always, the house was a pitch black and the only light source was from the street lights outside that came through windows. He opened the lights and just as the electricity turned on, he heard screams. "Surprise!"

Arthit gotten scared a little. He then looked around to see their friends and Arthit's mother scattered around.

His mother then, approached him, and said, "Go ahead, son."

And with that, she tapped Arthit's shoulder slightly and went to Mint. "Nana, what's happening?" Mint whispered, asking. Her grandmother just shushed her with a mischievous smile. They then looked at Arthit was walking slowly, taking glance, left and right. All his friends were here.

"P'Arthit." He then looked straight, to the man who called him. Of course it was none other than, Kongpob. He was wearing a black suit, and holding a heart-shaped red velvet box and Approached him.

"Wh-what's with all of this?" Arthit asked. Kongpob then, took his right hand, kneeling with his one knee. "P'Arthit. I know, we had been through a lot. So, now. I want to ask you. Are you willing to spend the rest of your life with me by your side?"

Arthit was puzzled with the question, but then, Kongpob continued, "Arthit Rojnapat, Are you willing to marry me?"

Kongpob then, opened the box, revealing a diamond ring, inside. Arthit looked at Kongpob's eyes and said, "Yes! I am willing to marry you!"

Kongpob stood up and put the ring go Arthit's finger. Arthit then, hugged Kongpob whom happy like a child.

Everyone, who witnessed the proposal, had cheered, louder as possible. While, Mint was puzzled. "What was happening?"

Her grandmother then, kneeled down to her height and said, "Daddy and Papa were getting married." She then patted her head. "Married? Like my classmates parents?" She asked. "Yes, just like that."

Kongpob then, noticed his daughter, talking to her grandmother, so he broke the hug and went to them. "What are you two whispering about?" He asked.

Mint's head, turned to him and asked, "Daddy, are you and papa are getting married?" She asked. "Yes, sweetheart. Don't you like it?" Kongpob asked. Mint nodded in excitement.

One of her biggest dreams, were really like this. Having a parents, like her classmates, that were married and living happily. Now, it was only one step ahead to reach her dreams. 

Arthit then, sighed and then, went up to the tv stand, that had a two drawers. Everyone was looking at him as they had noticed Arthit had moved.

He opened the first drawer and took out something from there and went to Kongpob.

"Kongpob." He called out. He then showed a rectangular box to him with a ribbon attached to the bottom. "Open it." He said.

Everyone was puzzled. Including Kongpob who had been called out.

Even though he was hesitant, he still pulled the ribbon and the box had opened.

There was a little note that had attached to it saying;

"I can't wait to see you, soon, Daddy."

Kongpob looked at Arthit puzzled, but the older only motioned him to continue looking at the box. He then, found an ultrasound where the note was attached. The next to it was a pregnancy test that showed two lines.

"What- I-" Kongpob couldn't utter any word as he understood what was the meaning of it.

He again looked at Arthit who was smiling while tears had been streaming down to his cheeks. "You're-" Kongpob pointed to him who was nodding, numerous times.

Kongpob didn't even think twice and hugged Arthit. "Yes! Yes!" Kongpob cheered. Kongpob then, broken the hug and ran to Mint who was clearly puzzled. In fact, everyone was puzzled.

He knelt down to her height and said, "Mint, you are going to be a big sister!" Kongpob announced. Everyone gasped.  They all looked at Arthit who, held the pregnancy test into his hands and lifted it up, for everyone to see that he was indeed pregnant.

Everyone jumped in joy. While, Arthit's mother hugged him tight. "That's a really great news, son." She said, as tears had ran down to her cheeks. "Thank you mom." He thanked, his mother who was caressing her son's back.

"Daddy, by am i going to be a big sister?" Mint asked in curiosity. "Well, that means. You are going to have a baby sister or a brother." Kongpob explained.

"Really?" Mint's eyes lit up with stars. "Where is my baby brother or sister? I wanna see them!" She said in excitement. Everyone chuckled, and Arthit came to her, saying, "Mint, we still have to wait for the baby to come, okay? Be patient."

"But papa, where is my sibling? I wanna know!"

Arthit then, pointed out to his flat belly and said, "Right here. The baby is still resting into papa's womb."

Mint held Arthit's flat belly, and caressed it. "Papa, why was the baby was small?" She asked, in curiosity. "Because, the baby will grow, little by little to my womb, just like you." He explained.

"I can't wait for it to see it grown." Mint said, with a big smile plastered into her face.

Kongpob then, patted Mint's head, chuckling. "Yes, sweetheart. You will see them, as soon as they were born." Her grandmother then, said, and smiled.

Mint then, looked at her grandmother, "They still need to be born?" She asked. "Yes, the baby was first will be a fetus, then, slowly it will formed to be a baby, then, after nine months, the baby will be born and grow up, just like what happened to you." Arthit explained, kneeling down to his daughter's height.

"That was a lot of process to do!" Mint complaint, making everyone laugh.

Well, it sure is a lot of processing to do. Not just for a baby but to everyone else also.

C H A P T E R | 52
by: anonymouslylazy

A

/N: The story now was about to close. Maybe 10-15 more chapters before the story could end. Anyways, how'd you like the proposal and the pregnancy announcement?

I wanna know what was your reaction. Since someone had actually asked about it, that i should give Mint a sibling so, i am thankful for her that she had given me an idea to the story so, credits to dmnq_drmlnd to give me such a request.

And, if you still wanted this kind of theme, (M-Preg) i may publish some story that were similar to this story after this book will end.

T

hat's it for today. See you again to the next update. Ba-bye!